Anesthesia vs Logic

So yeah my dudes, it says it all in the title. I'm like 5 words into this and I have already made so many typos, this story should be called "writer vs keyboard"....I'm sorry that was a bad joke 😂 anyway enjoy a loopy logic , and that vid at the top.
"This is 911 dispatch, we are sending the cringe ambulance aka the cringebulance your way"(I'm sorry 😐)

It was just another regular day in the mind-palace. Patton was cooking in the kitchen, Roman was checking his reflection in the silverware, and Virgil was trying to keep his eyes open. Virgil's head was rested against his arm when suddenly it was pushed out from underneath him, he was to tired to catch himself and his head hit the table with a loud thud. Roman instantly started laughing. "What the fuck Princey!" He yelled as his head shot back up. The prince was laughing too hard to apologize, and quite frankly wasn't going to do so anyway. "Virgil, no naughty words" Patton said with a scowl. "And Roman, that was childish and rude, apologize" he said turning to the prince who was now clutching his stomach as he cackled. It took quite a while for him to settle down. "Sorry,hot topic." He said with a smirk on his face. Virgil just rolled his eyes his crush could be a real dick sometimes , he continued to let his head rest in the table. As he began to dose off there was a Big Bang that came from the stairs. Bang bang bang. "Fuc- ow- shi- oh my god my foot". From what they could hear it sounded like Logan. "Logan, hun you okay?!" Patton asked worriedly as he took the eggs off the heated eye. They all got up and walked into the the living room. As they expected but hoped otherwise Logan was in a tangle of limb at the bottom of the stairs. His glasses were sideways on his face and one of his feet just didn't look right. His ankle was almost backwards, and his face had pain written all of it. "Logan,baby are you okay?" patton asked scrambling towards him. Logan stayed silent though, it hurt too much for him to open his mouth and communicate. "Honey?" Patton asked one more time as he fixed glasses that were askew on Logan's face. Still he did not respond, but they could all see him holding back tears. Roman and Virgil stayed a distance away and watched worriedly. "This feeling is not pleasant, I think I broke my tibia" he finally responded sounding hoarse. It took morality a minute to realize what he meant but when he caught on ,Dad mode was kicked into gears. " we need to get him to the couch" he told the other two traits. The look in his eyes was a force to be reckoned with. When he was like this he could go from a Sargent barking orders,to a sweet, loving caretaker in legit 0.5 seconds. "Honey do you think you can stand?" He asked kindly. "There no harm in trying" logic answered , even though he knew very well that there could be a lot of harm done in trying. He didn't care in that moment though. He sometimes lets his stubbornness get in the way of his own logical thinking when it comes to himself. This time most of all because he did not like when people had to help him. Roman and Virgil made there way over to help him stand but he sat up and held a hand out to stop them. He didn't need their help, even if his ankle was broken he could still walk by himself. With only the help of his boyfriend he was able to make it into a standing position. Bad idea. Now that he was standing he was in a lot more pain. He also caught a glimpse of his foot for the first time and it did not look pretty. He felt all the blood drain from his cheeks as his body went cold. He needed to sit down quickly. His breathing hitched ,his head started to pound, and he felt as if he were in a sauna. "Logan, you okay ?" Virgil asked taking a step closer. Logan didn't respond, he couldn't respond. He felt his legs go numb and saw the world around his slowly start to fade. They all were quickly by his side the moment he started to sway. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as they caught him. Together they dragged him over to the couch being cautious of his foot. "We need a wet cloth, some water , and ice pack and pillows, Go!." Patton barked, his tone made the anxious trait more nervous , and the normally self centered one snap into action. Virgil was basically sliding across the floor and he turned corners , and Roman nearly fell down the stairs as he scurried up them. The whole mind palace was as chaotic as a war zone. Patton sat by his boyfriends side nervously. His hands were sweating, his whole body was shaking, and the voices in his head just wouldn't shut up. If this is what a panic attack felt like he, felt bad that Virgil had to go through this often. "Hun, you have to wake up" he whispered as he tapped Logan's face. Suddenly both Virgil and Roman came back with all the stuff they were supposed to get. Morality instant started to put those things to use. The pillows went under his feet, the wet cloth went on his head, and the ice pack went on his injured ankle. After everything was in place Patton continued to tap his face. "Logie hun, please wake up" morality's pleaded. Thankfully Logan started to come too. Patton sat back to give him more room. "Are you okay?" Virgil asked from the end of the couch , Logan still seemed a little out of it. "Mhm" the normally talkative trait replied. They all glanced at each other almost in a silent conversation. They all knew that this probably wasn't good. " I'm not feeling particularly well" he answered dazed, he was trying to sit up but someone kept pushing him gently back into place. "What are we going to do?" Virgil asked looking at the two other traits. It was obvious that Logan was not in the best shape, and it was making the anxious trait, well anxious. Roman sat there and ponder for a minuet. "I Got it!" He yelled making them all flinch. Logan groaned in response. "You have just proved that you are an ignoramus with booming vocal folds, please refrain from shouting, my head hurts." He responded putting his hand under his glasses to rub his eyes. "Well as I was saying before I was interrupted by captain Book ,(get it Captain Hook and Captain book- okay yeah it was bad😂) I just remembered I have a hospital in side the imagination" he said proudly. Both Patton and Virgil looked at each other, they both knew that Logan was not very fond of getting help from anyone else but himself. "No" the trait answers sharply. "Logan please, you can't fix this by yourself" Patton tried to reason. This is going to be a tough battle. "No, I'm not going end of discussion" he said crossing his arms. Virgil nervousness got the better of him and he started to get snarky. "Logan, did you hit your head when fell down those stairs?. You are acting incredibly irrational." He asked as his voice glitched a little. To be honest he was on the verge of a panic attack. At his response Logan quirked an eye. They suddenly engaged in a starring contest. Virgil won. "Fine!!" He rolled his eyes. " let's get him to the carriage" Roman cheered flamboyantly. "How does your kingdom have modern hospitals , but you are still getting around by horse an carriage." Logan sneered. "Listen, it is the best way for a royal ,such as myself , to travel" he said back with just as much sass. "You two stop bickering, let's go" Patton interrupted. Both Virgil and Patton helped him stand up and they followed Roman to the imagination. It was a struggle getting him into the overly tall carriage, but they managed.