Chapter 11-My love of...

Stiles POV:

I woke up this morning to find Isaac sitting on my desk chair watching Adrian and I sleep. Not creepy at all no. That's Peter's job but not here is scarf boy watching us sleep.

"Fuck off Isaac." I mumbled

"Nope." He whispered back causing me to burry my head farther into my pillow and groan in annoyance.

"Dude Adrian is still asleep, get out."

"Nope I told you not to get laid because then you will get pregnant and fuck up your life." Isaac explained making me frown my eyebrows.

"You do know I am a guy right?"

"No in this relationship you have with Adrian your the girl, look you the little spoon dude." Said Isaac pointing out as Adrian nuzzled his face into my brown bed hair.

"Dude I am not a girl and I did get laid."

"Dude you're the hot girl." Said Isaac

"I am a hot girl?" Asked getting more confused then I was before. It to fucking early to talk about this Isaac I thought to myself before Peter yelled out.

" Stiles, you may be a hot girl but Chris is the hottest girl."

This causing Adrian to jolt awake and groan in pain.

"Thank you Peter that was really helpful."

"YOUR WELCOME!!" Peter screeched back.

"Go back to sleep Adrian, Isaac and I are going to have a long talk about watching people when they sleep." I told him as he nodded and went back to sleep, I was actually very surprised that Adrian's strange flying cat thing called Plagg hasn't woken up yet.

I got out of bed and pulled Isaac by the ear to get him out as we talked in the kitchen.

"Dude we have talked about this not the ears." Isaac whimpered as I let go of his ear and he rubbed it.

"You have got to stop coming into my room when Adrian is here."

"I thought cat noir was in your room...wait a minute.... HOLY MOTHER OF A FUCKING FLYING DUCK...Adrian is cat noir in a Sexy cat suit." Exclaimed Isaac and now que Stiles back handing Isaac.

"That hurt, stiles."

"You're a werewolf you will heal." I grumbled

"You're mean,"

"You have stated the obvious well done ." I said with a large amount of sass

"Boys play nice." Said Chris

"Come on Christmas bear I say we give them two hand guns full of twelve rounds and see who lives."

"Peter, no we are not letting them uses my guns to kill each other." Stated Chris firmly making Peter pout like a baby without candy

Think that's a saying but who the fuck cares at the moment, I want... no need Coffee before the werewolves start fighting. I make myself a cupper before peter thrown Isaac at me making me drop the brown addictive liquid I hailed as god.

"Isaac, Peter, you have 5 minutes before Stiles gets his baseball bat and whacks the shit out of you." Said chris as I went of the umbrella stand where I keep my baseball bat. Peter and Isaac took of running trying to find a hiding spot from me but It was no use hiding from me because I always found you.

"This is all your fault, you little shit." Peter said to Isaac

"You the one who chucked me at his coffee so it your fault old man." Isaac said to Peter as I whacked both of them two times each with my bat before I went back and made myself another cup of coffee but this time Peter was thrown into me making me slip another cup.

"Every Fucking time, if you don't stop destroying my cups and my coffee I will skin you werewolves and put them on a pole and parade around the streets like they were flags are we clear." I asked with a dark evil glint in my eyes

"Yes sir." They said at the same time before they started whispering

"When did stiles get so scary?"

"Since the moment he lived with Chris." Isaac answered

"What did you say Isaac?" Asked Chris

Causing Isaac's sweat to drop.

"Nothing." Isaac answered way to fast and which is how I knew it was a lie.

"So I heard you and the tomato kid got together, congrats , Isaac I knew you can turn a guy gay." Said Chris patting Isaac on the back making him blush like Nat's hair

"I thought you said it was a date with Mari and Nat?" I asked confused

What the FUCK happened last night, hmm Isaac.

"Well arrr Mariette was being a bitch to him and broke up with him. Found out he was bi and kisses and hugged." Isaac explained flushing and even darker shade of red then he already was.

I wiggles my eyebrows at him but the Isaac returned the favour and said "What about you Stiles, we all know who is in your bed right now." As he wiggles as eyebrows at me causing me to blush and scoff before I went to make pancakes for breakfast. I put some on a tray and brought into the still sleeping Adrian.

"Adrian..psst adrian." I said nugging him as I am soon meet by his green eyes.

"What is it little red?" Asked Adrian

"Little red? What are you on about kitten?" I asked him

"You always were that red hoodie of yours so I thought the name fit and secondly, kitten?" Asked Adrian

"Adrian all cat related nicknames you have just inherited the moment I found out you were the great cat noir ." I sad playful causing him to blush.

"You guys make me sick, where is my cheese?" Asked Plagg who was now getting out of Adrian's golden locks,

"It'a on the desk Plagg." I said

"Why does he get breakfast in bed and I don't?" Asked the black flying cat

"Why do you get a whole wheel of cheese and he does." I retorted making Plagg's green cat eyes go a being a plates

"A whole wheel of cheese, Adrian you have to make this human in a red hoodie yours my love of cheese demands it." Said plagg causing Adrian to flush into a darker shade of red. I mean like the colour of my hoodie red.