Bittersweet Life

"There are memories that time does not erase... Forever does not make loss forgettable, only bearable."
―  Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire

Jumi's Point of View

  As soon as I push myself into the restroom, I check to see if Christina and Mina were there and they were." Girls are you in the restroom."  As I slowly walk in to make sure it's just us three. They both reply." Yes, we are in here." I quickly lock the bathroom door and went to the girls in front of the mirror in the restroom. We have to make sure not be near the door so no one cannot come into the restroom and the employees will think the restroom is closed.  Mina starts the meeting. "Okay now I have to tell this news and this news cannot be let out from this restroom. Ever! "Christina and I  nodded in the agreement." Okay, so two things happen? One our boss at the fashion Department, Sooyoung was talking to the creative director Jinyoung about the season trends and basically, the original set collection that we were supposed to do is 50 new style of prints and 50 new styles and they were due supposedly at the end of April and then our fashion show is on August. Well our boss, Jinyoung had decided on a crazy goal to say to Vogue that we are doing 150 Prints instead and of 50 and its due at the end of March. Not only that he mentions to Sooyoung that if they are not completed by the end of March they will start to get rid of 50 people and that's including the new employees that work here 6 months ago."

We both in shock and Christina had to say something since I was still in shock." That's crazy. What the hell was he thinking? And even if we can produce more style lin, did he forget that the company is on a strict budget with the textile printing process!"Mina just signs " This is Jinyoung we are talking about. He does not care, only cares for the brand to be on top. He is all into the Darwin method." She rolls her eyes as she was irritated as we are about this news." Also, I am more piss that they will also cut people from the company if they cannot complete all 150 printed and even though we are choosing 50. It's just madness. My thing is, I am only looking out for you JuJu and Christina and I both know that you are a very hard worker and prove yourself that you make these amazing prints and I swear I will be that overprotective  and crazy Unnie if they try to fire you, I will go Apesh*t like that new Beyonce and Jay-Z song."  Christina reply," By the way first love the album by the Carters. I just want to say that happily." Her mood quickly changed." Now on the serious note. You know that Sooyoung is not going to stand by that bs and also I wish she was our creative director because she actually carries all of them and always on top on schedule and trends and very kind to all of us. Jinyoung is the face of the company due to his looks and being a chaebol. I just...I hate that guy."

All I can do is just sign and just have to work harder for the best. Well Christina and Mina were still discussing the crazy news and I am still thinking about that guy at the coffee place and I just wish that I had the courage to actually say something to the guy as he was approaching me. I am not going to lie as He was getting closer I felt like my heart my beating crazy and that awakening feeling that I knew him. But I just cannot put my finger on it. As I am daydreaming about the dream that is still on repeat.

I usually dream random stuff like about raising a talking wolf name Shu Shu or swimming a lake full of roses. Something that seems random. But this dream, just keep repeating itself. All I can remember from the dream was being in that forest over and over. I was looking at these beautiful Sugar moon roses, Sweet Peas, and Daffodils while wearing a silk drape peach gown, barefoot and wearing a gold olive leave crown. I was feeling bliss for a moment and then suddenly the flowers were starting to decay and I feel that the sun was slowing drowning from the sky. I could feel chills and then those voices are appearing in my head again. All I can do for a moment is running. While running the trees and flowers begin to turn dark and the light was disappearing I am trying my hardest to escape from the forest.