Part 32

It had been 2 weeks since the wedding and Tom and I were on our way to Cornwall for our Honeymoon. Elodie was crying when we left her. She was upset because she couldn't come with us but I knew she was going to have a great time with Harrison and Eva. I was upset because we had never been away from Elodie this long. Even though it was only for 3 nights. "Darling, she is going to be fine. I'm upset too but I am confident that if anything goes wrong, then Haz will call us" Tom said rubbing my arm. I knew he was right. "Did you pack the sandwiches?" I asked suddenly. Tom just laughed. "What!" I asked. "You are always hungry" he responded still laughing. "No, that is the baby" I said giving him the look. "Okay" he laughed. "They are in the bag down by your legs sweetie" he said taking his hand away from my hand and turning a corner. I opened the bag and got a sandwich out and started eating it. Tom started reaching his hand into the bag too but I hit it away. "Mine!" I scoffed. He retracted his hand and put it up in defence. "Yes boss" he giggled.

We finally arrived at our destination after about 7 hours of driving and that including us taking a wrong turn and getting lost! "I'm driving next time" I said as I unlocked the door to our cottage in Newquay. "Don't think you'll fit behind the wheel darling" Tom said while getting the cases out of the car. I turned around. "You saying I'm fat?" "No, I'm just saying that I don't think you'll fit behind the wheel" "You're calling me fat then!" I stated. "I'm not darling" Tom said trying to stifle a laugh. "I am growing a child in here. YOUR child and you are calling me fat?!" I said while standing with my hands on my hips. I moved them to my stomach. "It's okay baby, don't listen to what Daddy is saying". Tom came inside, set the cases down and started tickling me. "T...Tom st...stop" I said laughing. "Never" He said continuing. "Thomas Stanley Holland!" I shouted while still laughing. He stopped but kept his hands around me and pulled me onto the sofa and hugged me tightly. He hands moved to my stomach. "I love you both very much" he whispered in my ear.