Part 30

"YAY!" Everyone cheered as Tom and I walked out of the church. We had to the sign the register then had a few photos taken and then everyone left before we walked out. Confetti was everywhere. All in our hair, in my shoes and even down my dress! "Daddy!" Elodie smiled when she saw us. She ran up to Tom and he picked her up. "Congr...um..." she turned to Harrison. "Uncle Haz, how do you say it again?". We laughed. Harrison came up to us. "Con" He said. Elodie repeated it. "grat" and she also repeated it. "u" "lations" she repeated. "Aww thank you princess" Tom and I said in unison. Tom kissed her and then she wanted to come and hug me. I took her. "Hope baby was good" she smiled while patting my stomach. "It was darling". I kissed her cheek. I placed her back down and she ran to Tessa. "Congratulations Sis" Harrison cried hugging me. "Thank you Haz!" I cried onto his shoulder. "I cannot believe you are married" he blubbered. "Neither can I!" I said excitedly. "Congratulations you two!" Nikki and Dom excitedly said and hugged us both. "Thank you!". "My beautiful daughter!" Mum cried while pulling me into a hug. "Congratulations son" Dad said to Tom while shaking his hand. "Thank you" Tom replied with a smile. Tom and I looked at each other and then at everyone, who was all stood in a line waiting to congratulate us. This was going to be one long hugging and "congratulation" time.

After all the hugging and congratulations, Tom and I made our way to our car. Tom thought we were going in a normal wedding car but I had arranged a surprise for him. As we got around the corner, Tom got really excited. "Y/n! Look at this!" He beamed. It was a soft top Ferrari. "I want a car like this" he said while walking around it. I smiled at his excitedness and got into the passenger side. "Babe, what are you doing?" He asked confused. Everyone was around taking pictures. I threw the keys at him. "Come on! Don't leave your wife waiting" I laughed. "No, for real?" He asked getting into the drivers side. I nodded. "Happy Wedding Day darling" I said kissing him. "God, I love you" He said kissing back. "STOP KISSING! I WANT TO HEAR THE CAR" Paddy shouted. We both laughed. Tom put the keys into the ignition, started it then revved it. "Wow" he whispered. I couldn't help but smile. "Ready?" He asked me. "Step on it" I smiled. And boy did he step on it. I had to take my vail off as it nearly flew off. When Tom's hand wasn't changing gear, it was intertwined with mine, smoothing it with his thumb. I suddenly had this crazy thought. I unbuckled my seatbelt and carefully stood up. The wind was travelling through my hair. "I AM MARRIED!" I screamed against the wind with my hands in the air. Tom laughed. He had slowed down as he got a bit freaked out with what I was doing. He never let go of me when I was stood up. I carefully sat back down and buckled back up. "I love you" I said looking at Tom. "And I love you too babe".

When we arrived at the reception, we went off into the gardens to have our pictures taken. The view was wonderful. Once we had some taken of just the two of us, we wanted some taken with Elodie as well so Tom went off to get her. I sat down on the swinging chair and started rubbing stomach. "Snap". I looked up and saw the photographer taking more pictures. "Sorry but it was such a good picture" he smiled. "It's okay. I'm glad you took it" I said smiling at him. "MUMMY" I heard Elodie shout. I looked up and I saw her and Tom running towards me. "I beat you Daddy" she beamed when she reached me. "You're too fast princess" Tom puffed. "Ready to take some pictures sweetheart?" I asked her. She nodded her head and smiled. Tom picked her up and we posed. Elodie smiled the most biggest smile ever. "Perfect family" the photographer smiled. We had a few more together then we had individual ones. Elodie kept picking flowers out of the grass and handing them to me. It was cute. "All finished" the photographer said. We all smiled. "Thank you" Tom said. He picked Elodie up and held my hand. I was so lucky to have an amazing husband, daughter and another little one on the way. "Who is ready to party?" Tom smiled. "ME!" Elodie and myself shouted! We all laughed.