Part 11

One month later and Tom and I were sorting out the final bits for the wedding. "Right, so the music is done, cake done, venue sorted, church and vicar booked" Tom said reading off the check list. "Invitations sent, flowers sorted, outfits done..." he continued. It was such a long list that I was glad everything was sorted. We had been sorting it out all day that I closed my eyes for a minute. "You alright darling?" Tom asked. I opened my eyes tiredly. "Yeah, just ti...". I stopped mid sentence. "But I don't think I'll get any sleep as this one is having a party" I laughed. I put my hand on my stomach and felt the little one kicking. "Tom, give me your hand" I said. He gave it to me and I placed it on my stomach. "Bloody hell, it is having a party" Tom said laughing. The baby kicked me harder. "Ouch! And I don't think it likes your language either" I laughed even more.

About 2 hours later, Elodie came running into the house. Harrison had taken her out for the day to give me and Tom some alone time and to sort out the wedding. "Think our peace is shattered" Tom laughed. "The door will open in 3..2..1..." and just as I said one, the door opened and Elodie came rushing in. "He..." Tom started but Elodie ran straight over to Tessa and hugged her. "I have missed you Tessa" she smiled. "Wow" I said laughing. "Did you miss us Elodie?" Tom asked her. She got up and ran to Tom. "I missed you too Daddy. And I missed you too Mummy". Harrison came in after, carrying a load of bags. "I swear Elodie wants everything in the shops!" He exclaimed while dropping the bags. "Is it? Or is it because you like treating her?" I laughed. "Me! Never!" He fake gasped. "Uncle Haz buys me presents Mummy!" Elodie giggled. "Yeah I know he does princess" I smiled hugging her.

It was 8pm and Elodie had just gone to bed. "She's out like a light" Tom said as he came back into the living room. "She's tired from all the shopping today. You spoil her a lot Haz" I said turning to him. "I know I do. But...I don't know. I love her to pieces and I'm just...don't worry" he said. "No go on". Tom and I looked at each other with a curious look on our faces. "Well, I'm just worried she's going to be jealous when the little one arrives" he admitted. "Oh Haz" Tom said as he got up and went to sit next to him. "I'm scared that shes going think I'm not going to love her anymore when the baby comes. I'm scared that she's going to hate me if I hold the baby". He puts his hands over his face and sighed. "Haz, she will still love you and she is not going to hate you. You are her favourite uncle" Tom said comforting Harrison. Tears grew in my eyes. Harrison looked over at me. "Oh y/n, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm so sorry" he cried. "Haz, don't apologise. I'm crying happy tears because I know how much you love Elodie and you would do anything for her" I began to cry too.

After our little heart to heart, Tom wanted to watch a film. "What film?" He asked us. "Titanic!" I replied excitedly. Tom and Harrison looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Titanic it is then" Tom said while putting it on. Titanic was my favourite film of all time. Even though it is a good 3 hours long, I still loved it. "I fancy pizza" I said just as the film started. "Can we order one?" I added. "You have ju..." but before Harrison could finish, I gave him my death stare. I could feel Tom next to me laughing. "What would you like sister of mine?" Harrison bowed in front of me. "Cheeky shit" I laughed while chucking a pillow at him. "Do you want a pizza or not?" He laughed picking the pillow up. "Yes! I'll have the meat feast please. Large!" I added. "Tom?" Harrison asked. Tom was still laughing. "Pepperoni please. Small" he managed to reply. "Right, I'll order it online" Harrison said still laughing and sitting down.

"This is good" I mumbled with my mouth full. "I can't eat any more" Harrison said. "I'll eat it" I said standing and grabbing his food. "Y/n! You have literally eaten 1 large pizza and 1 small one" Harrison laughed. I had also eaten Tom's half too. "What! We are hungry" I said shoving another piece of pizza in my mouth. "Anyway, changing subject, can I ask you two a question please?" Harrison asked. I paused the film as it was getting to the part where Jack drew Rose naked. "Sure" Tom answered. "Can I bring someone to the wedding?".