x. execution and demise

Sorry for the very, very long chapter guys! It was never meant to be this long, but I had so much that I wanted to happen in this chapter. Don't worry, this is not the end. But, if it was a TV show, this would be the end of the first season. But, thank god its not. Don't worry, there's still more to this story, so stay tuned! There are still more chapters to this book, so be prepared!

    Raya and Conner looked around, as they eyed each other right after. "So, what do we do now?" Raya asked, curiously.

"I don't know," Conner said.

"Well, it's your body, your mess. I'm sorry," Raya said.

"But,"

Everything hit Raya in a matter of moments. Her friends had made her realize that this was not okay for her. The lifestyle she was living was not okay to be living. But, she would only repress saying these thoughts, as if she became self-aware of the fact that this wouldn't be okay, it would make her want to die right then and there, and with their large supply of guns, she could end her life right there, and it would be easy to notice.

"Your mess, Conner. I can't cover for you this time. Surely, I wanted him dead. He made some wrong choices, but we need to find out what to do with the corpse." Raya said.

"I have an idea," Conner said, "I'll take it to their campgrounds, and we can blame Mare. Besides, I've heard some bad things about Mare and her brother's relationship anyway. It's not okay. Mare's most likely to do something with it, she's the most likely out of everyone to kill Leo," Conner said. This was only based off of here-say, but, it was pretty accurate information, at least based off of the one fight that a lot of random wanderlusts could have heard on their routes.

Raya nodded. She hoped that this worked. At this point, she was willing to try anything to get the body off of her hands, and her property. Conner then dragged the body away, ready to hide it in their spot. A place they could find it.

    Nearby, it was nearing nighttime, and Quincey was wandering around, lurking about. He was hearing random whispers around the forest as he approached the college campus that now held the group with the moniker of the drunk kids club. He was wondering about what they could. Definitely not the Sileo Day Survivors, since they realized that there were more then them who had survived, but, the idea of a name for them would be amazing. Surely, the drunk kids club was not a term made by them, but they did adopt the name after people began to utter the phrase.

    He walked, enjoying the dim light to his face. He was really proud of how he'd finally stepped it up, and was finally in an operation to get someone back from their group. He was willing to try and get himself into the most riskiest position ever, just to save someone. The rush was exciting for him. While, more action-oriented people such as Archie and Mare would have wanted the position as the lead role in the operation more then him, he did fit the bill almost perfectly, as if this was something working in a copacetic manner just for him. Because he was the only one who knew of the way to get there. And while, he could have just easily told people the directions, or walk with the person who would be doing it, if it was not him, it would look sketchy, because they wouldn't know what they'd be doing.

He got to the gates and just looked at everyone, and there, stood Raya and Conner, along with the others in their group, having fun by the fire. An open flame. Raymen was towards the back-end, but Quincey couldn't notice that at first glance.

He climbed over the fence, and everyone stared at him. Raya took a defensive positon. "Everyone, get your guns." Raya said by the time that Quincey had gotten to the top of the gates.

"I come in peace, do not worry." Quincey said, and then looked at Raya. "I wish to be in your clan. What have the people of the forest been saying it... Uh... the drunk kids clan?"