t h i r t e e n

When they pull up to the curb between their two houses, Jimin feels nostalgic looking at it. He's been here to visit his mom all the time but the last time he was with Yoongi here, together has been forever.

Taehyung and Jungkook scramble out of the car to run to Jimin's house, already knocking on the door to let themselves in.

"Does your mom hate me?" Yoongi asks.

"She doesn't know why we broke up, just that we did," Jimin says.

"Okay," Yoongi says, kissing Jimin's cheek before they get out of the car, Yoongi walking to the back to undo Jihu's car seat before he takes him into his arms.

He's holding each toy in either hand, persistent on giving one to Seokjin. Taehyung and Jungkook already let themselves into his house, leaving the door wide open.

"I feel like I'm meeting her again for the first time, I mean the first time we really met was in your room," Yoongi says nervously and Jimin finds it adorable.

"She's the same, she's still going to love you."

Jimin kisses Yoongi's cheek reassuringly as Yoongi sets Jihu down. Jihu walks in front of them, excited to see where Taehyung and Jungkook went. Jimin pulls Yoongi inside after Jihu who takes his time on the porch, staring at the pretty flowers, his hands still holding onto the toys with dear life.

He waddles into the front door, looking around curiously.

Before the two walk in, Jimin pulls Yoongi's lips to his, kissing Yoongi softly, Yoongi's hands on his waist. He only s away after when there's a gasp. "Who is this!? Why is he so cute?!" He hears his mother shout out in surprise and he tilts his head back from laughter, shaking his head as he pulls Yoongi inside, hands clasped.

He walks into the opening to the living room where his mother is standing in front of Jihu, a shocked look on his face as Jihu tries showing off his toys to her.

"So cute," she coos, picking him up before her eyes land on Jimin, her eyes brightening before she looks at Yoongi, her mouth dropping.

Then she sees their intertwined hands and she covers her mouth. "Am I a grandmother?!" She asks excitedly.

Jimin laughs as she sets him down. He walks over and hugs his mother, kissing her cheek as Jimin runs to Yoongi. "Daddy," he says, raising his arms up to yoongi who picks him up.

"I'm confused, Taehyung and Jungkook are raiding the kitchen and you have a child I didn't know about?" She asks.

"No, no, it's Yoongi's son, Jihu," Jimin says, gesturing to Yoongi who smiles nervously.

"Oh?" His mother asks curiously.

"Jihu's mom and I aren't together," Yoongi says.

"And you two are?" She asks curiously, pointing between the two and Jimin nods.

"We got back together," Jimin smiles and his mother looks at them in awe.

"I don't know what to say," she says, holding her hand against her chest. Jimin laughs.

They let Jihu run into the kitchen with Taehyung and Jungkook so they could talk with his mother.

They tell her about meeting again at the day care and reconnecting, how they went out and talked out all their problems and how Jimin loves Jihu a lot. Ms.Park was more than happy for them, she told them she's excited that Jihu could be her grandson soon if they decide to settle down with each other.

She ends up spending time with Jihu as well, getting to know the little boy and it was safe to say she was head over heels for the boy as well, finding him adorable and irresistible to pinch his cheeks.