"I missed you, too." I smiled up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Who told you come in hea' lookin' dis good?" He looked down at my outfit, making me blush.

(I got a lot of comments about her outfit not being party appropriate, Remy dont even go to parties and it's supposed to be a lil warm in texas so whatever tf I decided to put her in that's ME you don't like it stop reading😘 You don't have to ins...

(I got a lot of comments about her outfit not being party appropriate, Remy dont even go to parties and it's supposed to be a lil warm in texas so whatever tf I decided to put her in that's ME you don't like it stop reading😘 You don't have to insult a fictional character to get a point across)

"Dayvid helped me pick it out."

"Dat man you was dancin' on dat wasn't me, huh?" He leaned down to peck my lips and I pulled away.

"I don't need you kissing me and running off again." I said, making him suck his teeth.

"I told ya dat I panicked. It won't happen aga- Re is you drunk?" He asked, making me laugh hard.

"Just a little bit. Not drunk, maybe tipsy."

He shook his head, "Well go get me sum ta drink."

I saluted him before making my way back to the kitchen, grabbing him a cup and taking the whole bottle of the drink Dayvid was feeding me in small servings.

I was turning before a girl stopped me, "You talk to August?"

"Define talk."

"Ya'll together?" She asked me and I laughed.

"Nope."

"That's too bad, the two of you would make a beautiful couple. Not even tryna be messy or funny or anything like that. Especially his history with the girls. Can I get some of that you drinking?" She gestured to my bottle and I unscrewed the top, making her hold her head back for a waterfall.

What the hell she was talking about history?

I poured the drink into hers and then my mouth before walking back to where Aug was standing with two other men.

They both observed me as I handed Aug the cup and he wrapped his arm around my neck, sipping from the cup.

"Remy, dis Sean and Niko. Boys, dis Remy." Aug introduced me to the strangers and I waved politely.

The bottle of whatever I had was gone as quick as I'd gotten it and now I was drunk.

"August.." I purred, rubbing his chest.

His hands rubbed my butt in comforting circles and I hiccuped before leaning up to yell in his ear, "I miss my friend Tori."

"Whose Tori?" He chuckled at my actions.

"S-she was my friend but she dumped me, sayin' I was too depressed for her." I rolled my eyes extra hard.

"Das too bad, mama."

"I guess it ain't, I hate myself too. August, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I slurred, making him laugh.

"Not yet, Re. Maybe when you soba'."

"Sometimes I just feel like I can't keep a man. That's what my ex used to tell me. Did you know, if you talk to other boys, you get hit?" I laughed, slapping my knee dramatically and he looked down at me, "It's okay, 'cause I killed his ass." Another fit of giggles.

The liquor was really getting to me because I had just confessed my deepest, darkest secret to August.

"Why it seem like everywhere we fuckin' go, yo ugly ass find a new nigga face to be in?" Seven stood over me, seething with anger.

I went to deny the allegations but he punched me in the face, making me fall back on the floor and hit my head.

I groaned, rolling around, trying to get the ringing in my ears to stop.

"You like to be in every nigga face I would be wrong if I shoot yours off, huh?" He snatched me off of the floor, holding his gun to my face and I began to cry loudly, shaking my head.

He chuckled bitterly before throwing me back on the floor. My vision was blurry as I crawled over the floor, my hand brushing against my heel.

Even though I'd been with him for almost a year now, he wasn't the boy I thought I was in love with. The boy I loved was gentle and never raised his hand to me.

I don't know what came over me. I was never one to be ran over, and I may have always been a little sad but sadness always turns into anger eventually. Always.

Before I knew it, I'd picked the heel up, running behind him and stabbing him in the neck.

"I didn't mean to do it." At this point I was crying in Aug's arms and his friends were looking at me strangely.

One of them leaned over and whispered something to Aug.

"Re, where ya friend at? Dayvid, where he at?" He asked me and I pointed to where Dayvid was dancing with his friends.

He led me to where they were standing by my hips, making the small group look at us.

"Say, Remy had too much ta drink so I suggest alla yall get home na." He went to leave but I pulled him back to me.

"Do you hate me?"

He leaned down, and took my face in his large hands, kissing me so sweetly, making me smile drunkenly before he was gone and I turned to Dayvid.

"Girl you got some fucking explaining to do when we get home."

I began dancing with the girl from earlier who I'd shared my drink with from earlier. I'd learned her name was Bahja and she went to a different school than Dayvid and I. She was still cool as hell.

Suddenly shots rang out, making everybody duck down before running.

I thought I was tripping but Dayvid grabbed my hand. and I grabbed Bahja's hand as we took off to the car.

Once we'd made it safely to Dayvid's vehicle, I slumped in the passenger seat just as the sound of police sirens were being heard.

Authors Note

WHEW chile the ghetto. I really hope what I'm tryna do with this Seven character play out right cause Lord knows I tend to get all over the place. IMA PRAY ABOUT IT!