Unexpected Visitors

Začať od začiatku

She moved her hand lower to cup a globe of her buttocks. "Maybe you should show me, stop me worrying all day."

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow in interest. "Oh really."

"Yep, I'm terribly insecure."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to be insecure." The chef smirked letting her hand creep lower down her body, the rest and caress the firm thighs of the woman she loved. "Let me make you feel better."

"You have wonderful hands," Alex murmured, feeling the bones that held her up with melting with each gentle caress. She laid her hand on (Y/n)'s waist, content to let her explore her curves and hidden places. 

  "You are so beautiful," (Y/n) replied, her voice unsteady. She was trembling with the effort to contain herself, her vision narrowed until all she knew was Alex's eyes and Alex's mouth. She was no longer conscious of anything beyond the heat in her belly and the pounding in her head and the ache in her chest. Still, she moved carefully, sliding her hands along the exciting edges of Alex's thigh, the heat coming from her core a gentle reminder of her desired destination. 

Alex blinked hard lost in a haze, (Y/n) had called her hot she'd called her sexy, but never had anyone ever called her beautiful not even the woman who had just claimed it as her own. "What."

"Oh yes you are incredibly beautiful, your eyes they seem to dance with shooting stars like they fell down from the heavens and you stole them, don't ever give them back Alex they belong there."

"(Y/n)" Alex gasped in wonder, her eyes fixed onto the (e/c) orbs of her lovers, her own now transformed into heated pools of want and lust. 

 Leaning on one elbow so that she could look down the length of Alex's body. (Y/n) ran her hands and then her tongue over the curves and prominences and flesh and muscle of her. It was a landscape as known to her as her own body, and yet a world so new she felt the wonder of first discovery all over again, just as every time seemed to give her the feeling of a first time, with Alex she was used to this experience. She could not get enough of her and might have been happy simply to caress her if it hadn't been for Alex's escalating whimpers accompanying each stroke of her fingers. Alex's excitement nearly drove reason from her mind. 

                                                                                        xxx

"Okay luckily our Banshee problem has been fixed," J'onn said happily rubbing his hands together. "Hopefully we can have a quiet little rest."

"Isn't that was Winn does every day?" (Y/n) enquired playfully, earning a well-meaning scowl from the man who sat behind his desk. 

"Hey, all you have to do is fly I have to do the real hard work."

"Oh yeah, what is that because right now you are playing Minecraft." (Y/n) shot back at him, "Did you forget that this is not a playground Mr. Schott?"

"I was just doing some research." 

"Yeah sure."

J'onn rolled his eyes at their exchange, "If we can try to be a little less childish and Mr. Schott playing Minecraft is frowned upon."

"I saw (Y/n) and Kara with Assassins Creed the other day." He frowned. 

"Hey, that was research in fighting techniques!" (Y/n) defended outraged that Winn would grass on her, even after she had done the same thing to him, she was the superhero not him she should get special treatment, right?

"And don't bring me into your little childish game, Winn." Kara frowned finally speaking after enjoying their little game until he had brought up her name, now she was not happy. 

"So now we wait, wait for whatever will happen next but we do so ready to defend what we have sworn to defend," J'onn said strongly. 

"OMG, I feel like we're going to war." (Y/n) whispered to her cousin. 

"Sometimes Superwoman we are at war." He said seriously before retreating to his office. 

"I really need to go and find Alex."

"Oh yeah, she may run away without you watching her." Winn chuckled. 

"Hey, you!" (Y/n) squared up to him her hand pointed outward at his childish mocking face, Kara deciding to give Winn a break pushed her cousin away. "I'll get you back Winn just you see if I don't."

"Bring it on Superwoman, use some of you Assassin Creed moves."

"That guy was close to being incinerated." 

"Yeah sure of course he was." Kara agreed. "He would have been Winnerated."

(Y/n) turned a bemused and confused look at her cousin, astounded that anyone could find that funny but there she was laughing still at her own terrible joke. "We really need to talk about your sense of humor."

"Yeah," Kara said hopefully. 

"Yeah, we need to get you a new one."

The two cousins made their way down the hallway towards Alex's lab, exchanging ideas and ways why Kara did not have to change her personality and how she liked the way her awful jokes tanked, (Y/n) paled at the very idea. 

"I just know that on your next earth birthday I will be buying you a good joke book." (Y/n) shrugged. 

"Who buys someone a joke book?"

"Someone who has a cousin who tells terrible jokes."

Kara opened the door to Alex's lab, both cousins stopped dead in their tracks at the sight before them, Alex and Lena locked in a deeply passionate kiss, so much that they didn't even notice they were there. 

"What the..." Kara gasped. 

"Kara, can Kryptonians faint? because I think I'm going right now."