"Okay, my upper body is free. Let me help you." I tell Luke, sitting upright. On his count, I helped him push the door off of the rest of my body. I groaned as I pushed with everything. In the background, I could hear Michael breaking down, begging Ashton to wake up. I couldn't bear the sound of every sob, leaving Michael's lips.

My legs were finally free. I tried to stand up, but my legs disagreed with me, wearing out. I looked over to Luke, my throat dry, silently thanking him. He weakly smiled back. Calum fought for air to creep into his lungs.

"Calum!" I crawled over to his side. His hands stretched out, one going towards Luke, the other towards me. His hands were drenched in his own blood. My eyes trailed down his body, causing gulp harshly.

"His legs." I told Luke. He goes to look down and immediately looks away, nauseous. I let my other hand rest on his leg, hoping not to touch one of his gushing wounds.

"Can you feel that?" I ask him, hoping his was not going to paralyzed. I squeezed sightly and he let out a scream. Ironically, I sighed in relief. His eyes seemed weary, closing every so often. I put my hand near his neck, trying desperately to receive a pulse. It was extremely low and continued to slow down.

He was dying. I looked over to Michael and Ashton. Ashtons was trying to catch his breath, while Michael hugged him. Ashton was finally awake. His mouth dripped of blood as his body swayed around a bit. Michael looked at him, cupping Ashtons face. "You stay the hell awake okay." he begged.

"Did you call the cops?" I question Luke. He began to pat down his body, revealing that he had no phone. I turned to look at Michael, who patted himself down. No phone either. Ashton could barely manage to keep his eyes open. He was losing a lot of blood. Michael patted Ashton down for him.

"Don't get too touchy." Ashton managed to joke. Michael eyes sparked, Ashton had his phone.

"You stay awake okay." Michael demands Ashton, taking his phone. "Make sure he stays awake Scar. I'm going to call an ambulance." I directed my attention back to Calum.

I looked down at him, gasping for air. His fingers manage to latch onto one of mine, trembling.

"Calum, you need to let go" I choked out. "If you do, it will hurt a whole lot less."

My heart ached just by saying that. He shook his head with what little energy he had left.

He opened his mouth to say something, but all I saw was red. It spurred out as he coughed and his chocolate brown eyes stared at me, glistening.

It was close to the end. I turned back to see the other three in just as bad conditions, but they were going to make it.

"Don't speak." I hushed him. His hand clenched onto my shirt, staining it some more.

"Is it," he managed to say, "Its going to stop hurting right?" he kept gasping, his words slurring some more, the pauses in-between them becoming longer.

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks as I nodded my head vigorously.

He managed to giggle. "You look beautiful" he smiled weakly.

"You're dying." I whispered back, my throat tightened. He looked up at me and nods.

"I know, but you're still beautiful."

------

I opened my eyes slightly. My mouth was completely dry, along with my body. It wasn't raining anymore. The harsh smell of blood mixed with smoke did not fill into my nostrils. I opened my eyes completely, nervously. I jolted up, seeing my parents in-front of me. I looked around me. I was in the hospital. I was in a terrible cotton, dress, lying on one of the most uncomfortable bed ever, with a needle in my arm.