Keira's POV

Hey hey hey everybody! Sorry it took me so long to write! On Monday I got sick in my friends car (ew) and I was still sick a while after. Yay...note the sarcasm. Anyway don't be mad at me not writing cause I'm very sorry!

        Anyway, enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

        "Hey do you mind if I sign?" Matt asked

        I nodded as Kendall handed him the sharpie. Hold up hold up- Matt Espinosa. The famous Matt Espinosa was going to sign my cast.

        He wrote "Get better soon I would like to see you cheer again soon -Matt" with a heart and then some numbers. Some numbers? Was he giving me his number? Holy mushrooms he was! This was exactly like one of those fanfictions that you read on wattpad! It was surreal.

        I smiled wide,"Thanks"

      He gave me a cheeky grin and nodded,"Anytime, and don't be afraid to text- I'll answer. I promise,"

        "Good, you better," I jokingly threatened.

        Kendall, Matt, and I laughed. Then it hit me. Cheer. I wasn't going to be able to practice, to compete. Yeah competition was a little way off but no practice!

        Kendall must've saw the forlorn look on my face cause she asked,"What's wrong?" 

        "Cheer- I won't be able to practice,"

        "Keira, you need rest you can't do anything on that foot!" Matt said in a sort of strict tone.

        I huffed.

        No cheer equals no life. Great.

        "I mean you can still come to practices," she said softly

        "But I can't do anything Kendall! So what's the point," I snapped at her and she looked a little taken aback.

        "Keira listen to me, that foot needs rests and if it makes you feel any better Kendall and I will be over a lot hopefully and we can find stuff to do, okay?" he said calmly.

        I nodded,"Fine fine," I looked down knowing the next few months are going to be very boring.