Keira's POV

Hey  everyoneee! It's Macy! Sorry I didn't really update I was really tired yesterday cause Julianna and I went to the mall together. We bought stuff at American Eagle and I openly admit I never shopped there before so I'm like 'OH MAH LAWD- I FEEL SO COOL' Mhmm typical me...

        Well anyway enjoy;

_______________________________________________________________________________

        I watched Matt give Kendall the Olaf thing and she went legit crazy. Honestly, I hate frozen. It's just- annoying but I don't tell Kendall that cause she would rip me limb from limb. And sorry, I don't feel like dying anytime soon! Thanks!

        "That was really nice of you Matt," I said smiling wide.

        "Eh it was nothing really"  he replied

        I started to limb back with my crutches to my hotel room, Matt followed me. I opened the door and plopped on my bed. He sat the the bed next the me. I sprawled out on the bed,"I'm bored" I sighed

        Matt looked at me and shrugged,"Me too" he  sighed

        "Do you think my mom will let us and Kendall go out later cause I want to stay out late today going on the rides-"

        "But your ankle the won't let you on the rides, the wheelchair will give it away," he shrugged sadly

        "The da- sorry," I said almost cursing,"The dang wheelchair ruined everything...I was going to go on every ride but nooo,"

        Matt thought for a second the said,"Well if your mom says you can go later I can carry you on my back,"

        Okay, Matthew Espinosa carrying me on his back?

        "Y-yeah that would be great," I grinned

        At that point Kendall walked in to see us talking,"Hey everyoneeee," she said smiling hugging Olaf."

        "Done fangirling over Olaf?" I joked

        She gave me a look and stuck her tongue out at me,"Ha ha very funny."

        I shrugged,"Anyway, if our parents let us go later we're going to the boardwalk- and we're going on every ride," 

        "But your ankle"

        "Matt said he would carry me" I grinned and Matt nodded at her, agreeing with what I said.

        "Okay if that's what's going to happen Keira, we're gonna have to get our parents on board with it," she said

        "Yup, I know," I nodded

        Now how to convince them to let Kendall, Matt, and I stay out late....