Keira's POV

Hey everyone! I just watched When A Stranger Calls and I swear I'll never answer a phone again.... Heads up this chapter is sorta shortish!

        Anyway, Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

        I sat there and my ankle started to swell and turn all purple-ish. I winced again, the pain just building more and more. I brought my head to my knee and held my leg close with one hand, just taking slow breaths. 'Just Breath' I said to myself.

        Matt must've finally noticed how much pain cause he ask,"What did you do?" he asked and tried to move my hand away but my hand didn't budge. It hurt more cause part of his hand touched my foot and I winced again.

        Let me tell you. It was painful. It was like being stabbed in the ankle repetitively. It didn't stop. 

        "My f-full," I said quietly. I then realized Kendall was coming with my mother and my aunt. Matt looked genuinely worried.

        "Aww honey," my mom said running on stage,"how didn't you notice it hurt before?"

        "I dunno!" I said shaky,"I-It I-I, I honestly don't know...maybe I was just too excited to notice," I shrugged as Kendall handed me crutches. I stood shaky, on the crutches. "Am I still able to slowly and carefully walk around the boardwalk?" I asked begging.

        My mom gave me a look meaning no but I really wanted to hang out with Matt.

        "Please Mom! Matt is gonna walk with us and I won't fall behind! You can even put me in a wheelchair if you need to! Really Mom please,"

        Kendall looked hopefully at my mom too. Yes, I had a broken leg, but if meant it kept me from walking from Matt- I'd grin and bear it. I did say I'd even use a wheelchair!

        "Fine but you'll need a wheelchair-"

        YES YES YES! THANK YOU WHEELCHAIRS FOR BEING INVENTED YOU SAVED MY LIFE! I grinned and hobbled over hugging my mom. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

        I faced back and looked at Kendall and hugged her," We Won!"

        "We did!" she said cheerfully

        Matt stood there awkwardly but then said,"I'll push her if you need me too Ms.Casan" 

        "That would be great Matthew, thank you" she said warmly.

        I beamed at Matthew. This is going to be the best day ever. I swear, besides breaking my ankle, this'll be great!