Keira's POV

Okay so this is Macy and I will be writing Keira's part! Yay! Um well first off I don't usually write on Wattpad so if I mess something up I apologize in advance cause chances are, I will- Whoops? Hehe.

        Anyway I am really excited to write this story and I hope you enjoy it. Okay that's basically it. Enjoy! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "No- your getting it all wrong!" I screamed at the team. Wait isn't that usually Kendall's job? Well no she doesn't scream at them but she is cheer captain. "Its up 1-2 dip 3, basket toss 4!" I facepalmed. The team was doing horribly and I was freaking out. It was a train wreck! The team, they were just failing miserably! We had a competition in New Jersery this weekend. It was just-

        Suddenly I was jolted and my eyes flicked opened and I screamed,"Kendall!" I was them too tired to hear or understand basically anything until my best friend Kendall and I were skipping out of the hotel we were staying at. Yes, I was awake but I was like half asleep going everything. What? A girl needs her sleep! Shockingly, even if I was tired, I didn't look like a clown with the makeup I put on! 

         Kendall started to look around with me, our arms linked. The smells hit me. It was amazing. All the sights, food, rides. I was determined to go on every single ride there, and drag Kendall on them with me. People were giving us some stares for us wearing our cheer uniforms and I just shrugged them off. Whatever. Stare all you want, I'm a cheerleader and I'm proud to be wearing this uniform.

        "I'm starving," I whined noticing how hungry I actually was.

        "Me too!" said Kendall.

        "Can we buy the whole place out Mom? Cotton Candy, fried dough, pizza, zepolies, salt water taffy, and more crud?" I ask.

         My mom started to laugh and said,"Sure!"

        My face lit up,"Really?" I said jumping up and down"

        "Heck no Keira! You have a cheer competition and I do not want you to throw up right on stage. Some fried doe and lemonade would be enough for you..." I frowned and though,'Wow thanks mom' while Kendall stood next to me laughing at me. I once again shrugged and got some money and went to the nearest food place and bought some lemonade and fried dough. Kendall came along and bought some food. We got even more stares from the people at the food place. After we paid, I walked back to my mom. My mom started to reach for  them and I pulled it away.

        "Nu nu mom- these are my sweets. Karma for being sarcastic," and with that I stuck my tounge out at her.