Kendall's POV

Hey Guyssss its Julianna! Im so excited!!! I'm going to North Carolina on the 13th. A while away but, a girl can dream.

____________________________________

..."Shark Coast High!" our whole teams faces sank.

Keira was talking to Matt- wait Keira was talking to Matt? I looked over and saw their hands touch.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We have made a team name mistake! The team that has won is ATLANTIC COAST HIGH"

I jumped up screaming, as Lilly, a girl on the team, lifted me on her shoulders. We were celebrating like New Years. My eyes locked with the trophy. Its golden length was miraculous. I stood next to it as I saw it had about 2 feet on my height. They handed the trophy to me, as I look it up and down. I hugged the trophy as I was carried on top of the crowd. I noticed Keira wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I looked back ontop of the crowd, "Guys, let me down Keira's not with us.

They dropped me off and I ran back to the stage.

"Keira!"

"Get up we gotta go!" I said with my Italian hand gestures.

"Gurl! I can't even walk! I need crutches" she said.

I didn't even realize Matt was still here until, "If you want I'll watch her while you go and get your parents"

I shrugged knowing Keira would love staying with him longer and ran off to my mom.

My mom was playing with Lilah, my sister, as I approached her out of breath.

"Mom - Keira's - ankle - broken."

"Woah, breath first Kendall." She said cracking up.

I took one huge breath and said, "Keira's ankle isn't well, I think it may be broken. But, anyways she can't get up without assistance."

My mom knudged Aunt Tammy. We went to the first aid shack and borrowed Keira a pair of crutches. She handed the crutches to me as I ran down to Keira on the stage. She was chatting with Matt as I handed the cructches to her out of breath. 

"Matt this is Kendall." she said.

"Your tosses were amazing, Kendall." He said looking at me.

As I finally caught my breath, I said, "Thank you so much, it means the world to me."

Matt and I helped Keira off the stage.

I slipped a piece off paper with my number on it to Matt,"Give this to Hayes." I whispered to him.

Keira heard me,"Kendall!'

"It was my only oportunity!' I said laughing.

I leaned over to Matt, "Hayes is my bae, he just doesn't know it yet."

He nodded laughing, "I'll make sure he gets it."

My eyes enlightened as I almost fainted. 

Keira shoved me trying not to fall off her crutches,"Your such a wierdo, Kendall."

I shrugged laughing. We walked, and limped to the boardwalk. I stopped off at the hotel and placed the trophy in my hotel room. With that we stepped out of the hotel, onto the sandy gravel again and headed off to the far away boardwalk. Those two feet were so hard to walk.....sarcasm.