A change In ways

Authors Note: So originally I was just gonna put this has a Ziam book. But I kinda had a change in heart and changed it up. I decided this because there are not a lot of books like this. So I hope y'all like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall P.O.V

My mind is going crazy right now. What if Zayn and Liam doesn't want me in the relationship. I bet Zayn's gonna get mad. Like if he knows that I like them both and he doesn't agree to the relationship. Its gonna be so bad and really awkward. Im gonna have to learn how to expect it. It would be terrible and I'm gonna be all alone. But the truth is I have been alone for some time now. I seen their relationships up and downfalls. They always treated me like they did each other. although Zayn got jealous when Liam was carrying me. Sometimes I feel like the fifth will in this band, Louis and Harry together. It just leaves me to be left alone. Each time I'm sad either Zayn or Liams there. 

I bring out my phone and look at my wallpaper on it. It's a picture of me, Liam and Zayn together smiling, they were both kissing my cheek. I miss those days when we all acted like a couple together. We had some arguments and I separated from them, I was jealous that they were together all the time. Now I look back at it, maybe if we didn't get into a fight then we would have been together. I look back to the texts:

1 Year ago

Zee: Hey are you alright you seem a bit distanced.

Ni: Maybe I just didn't want to talk to you

Zee: Why are you being so cold

Ni: It seems like you're in your own little world and don't act like you care about me.

Zee: Ni Ni I do care about you forever and always

Ni: NO YOU DON'T

Zee: ....

Maybe he did care about me, but I was too naive to even think it was right. It always pained me to think back to this time. Liam has still kept in contact with and try to direct his attention to me sometimes. I don't want to be a burden on anybody, I feel like I am everyday. Im going to try and distract myself and go get some alcohol In my system. I get dressed and go to this gay club because I want to get all these thoughts out of my mind. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moments later at the bar:

I have already got two drinks into me and I just keep on ordering more. I see a guy staring at me from across the bar. The guy comes over to me and starts flirting with me. I flirt back hoping this will get Zayn and Liam out of my mind. We start getting a couple of rounds of drinks together. I get pissed drunk and is grinding on this man who I don't even know the name of. I start crying and he stops and he hugs me, I feel bad and I push him off of me. I run away from him and hide in the stall. 

My phones buzzing in my pocket and its Zayn, I just let it go to voicemail. It continues ringing and I pick it up: "Ni is it you?" I just remain silent taking his voice in. The loud noise still heard from the background. "Ni Im worried about you". I break down crying over hearing the caring voice of Zayn's voice, I here it commonly with Liam. "Baby where are you at? Don't tell me you're at a bar again. What's going on?" "I looooove you Zaynie and I love Li Li, but you don't feel the same". "Ni we need to talk when you sober" "It hurts to to to muchhhh to be sober". "Its no way to live life like that. Baby do you need me to pick you up?" I shake my head not thinking about being on the phone. "I just need to forget everything". I end the call.

Zayn's P.O.V

Im pacing around the room, I knew Niall had feelings about me, but I thought it was just a silly crush. I didn't know I was hurting Ni, Ive always had feeling for him. I just thought they would go away, how can I be so naive. I love him, but why did I hurt him. "You love him don't you?", I hear Liam say. "Whats not to love about him Li" "I have to admit that when he said he had feelings for us, I felt it. I just thought it was brotherly feeling towards him." I shake my head, "Li I don't want him to hurt anymore, I can't help but wonder what he's doing. I want to take his hurt and pain away. I always think back to the last time Niall and I texted, it hurt me that he thought that way." I start crying and Liam is trying to kiss away the tears. I run and grab my keys and make way to the bar I think Niall's at. Liam just follows behind me and doesn't question it. 

We arrive at the bar and I run in the bar. I instantly see Niall with a boy kissing down his neck, you can see the tears in the side of his eyes. I run to him and shove the boy off of him and I take Niall into my arms. He looks up at me and he says" You you came". It hurt me when his voice cracks at the end. I look at his neck and see there's a few hickeys on him. Niall has head in my neck. Liam looks at us with love. I pick Niall up and he wraps his legs around my waist. Liam kisses Nialls cheek. The boy who I pushed off of Niall is staring at us, I show him my middle finger. I still feel Nialls tears draining on my shirt. Liam grabs the keys out of my pocket and puts it in the ignition. I go in the backseat and he's still on my lap. I see that there is  a text from Nialls phone. I slid his phone out of his pocket and I see the background and smile. It's just a text from Paul that says we have an interview and I groan in frustration. We get home and we all go to bed with Niall in the middle of us.