"In My wildest Dreams"

Liam P.O.V

After the concert I'm so happy. Also I'm hyper like I got a lot of sugar in my system. Zayn has this annoyed expression on his face because I'm apparently to over excited for my own good. I feel like if I lay down on the bed ill fall asleep. Zayn starts laughing and saying, " I am going to miss this when I'm gone". My heart breaks and I all the sudden go sad. "I didn't mean to make you sad babe. Come here and sit on my lap." "Hey don't forget who's the man in this relationship" , I hear Zayn chuckle with a hint of sadness. Liam goes over there and says, " I don't want to hurt you with my weight." Zayn looks at me in the eyes," Babe don't say that, you won't hurt me". I sit down on his lap. He puts his hand on my thigh ," Babe you're perfect in every way. You don't have to be so insecure about yourself. I love every part of you."

 I smile and look at his lips and his eyes. lol then back at his lips. "Babe these lips are yours, you can kiss them anytime you want", Zayn said with a chuckle. I just blush and look away. Zayn grabs my chin and turns my face too look at him. " I like it when you blush and by the way I'm the man of the relationship. I might have girl features but your have a personality of a girl." He chuckles and then pulls me in for a kiss and I take a breath in the kiss and said, "no" he puts his forehead on mine and says breathing heavily, " No not really li li cakes". I can't help but blush and look away again. I know he's probably right but I don't want to admit. I do have a bubbly attitude like a girl. He's also top not to mention HAHA I laugh to my self. ( HEHE ) 

" I know that face your thinking.", " Yep I'm thinking about us", I reply. " Oh really " , he said in a smirk. I smack him in the chest and say, "NOT THAT YOU GOOF". See we only did it one time before but I was so insecure through it all and he kept on reminding me that I am beautiful. I don't have abs like him. I mean I wish I do and that what get me. He could go for any guy but he chooses me. Why is that? his face looks at me compassionately. He kisses me so tenderly then it gets to a  heated make- out session. Then he flips me so he's on top. "Za-yn", I shutter badly. "What baby?" he's says sounding confused. I look into his eyes with sadness, "Im gonna miss this", I say as I'm tearing up. "Baby I am too but can we please just forget about everything for right now. I want to have a happy night." He say wiping my tears off with his finger. "Yep", I say in a loving tone. I bring my face up too him and kiss him passionately. Then it goes up into a heated make-out session. Then he starts pulling on my shirt and  push his hands off. " Babe what wrong?", " I don't want to show my stomach. I don't have abs like you." Zayn pouts, " I love every part of you." He then goes back to kissing me and then he tugs at my shirt and pulls it over my head. Then he goes to kissing my neck which of course making a hickey in which I would have to cover it up with make-up. I wouldn't want the fans to see it. 

The managers wouldn't like it and I could get fired. Them he starts to suck on my stomach in which I don't want too look down. I don't want to see my fat stomach. He senses and goes back to my face. " I love you babe ", " I love you too", I say flustered. Then he goes back to my stomach a presses his lips around my stomach. I start laughing because it tickles. He goes back up too my face, " I knew that would make you laugh. ", he says with a chuckle and I give him a lovely smile. "I know Zayn that we just got started but I'm kinda of tired." , I said with a chuckle. He pouts, " But lili you got me turned on already. I chuckle and say, " Can we please do it later. You can do at any time you want of course. Im property of you." , I say with a chuckle. Zayn smirks, " Anytime is now than you can go to sleep." " of course I knew you would say that". I push off of me and he roles of the couch and of course I make sure he's okay. Then I laugh so hard. " OUCH LIAM ', he says in a loud voice and it says kinda of mad. " Im sorry" , I say in a sad tone because I didn't think he'll be mad. He then laughs and smiles," Babe I was joking with you, he gets up of the ground and sits beside me looking at my bare chest and also bitting his lip. He looks so sexy right now. Lol I could just eat him up ," Like what you see. Well your not getting it tonight. " I reply with a sassy tone. " Um excuse me I own you and ill do what ever I want. 

He picks me up and I'm surprised and takes me too the bed. You could already see the dominance in him. He then gets on top of me and kisses down my neck. He thin says in his dominant voice, " Turn around and lay on your stomach. " I laugh to my self because his voice is so deep. Of course with this voice I can't deny him. I turn around and without preparation he goes inside me. " Ow " , I say but he thrusts faster and faster. You could probably see the bed shaking I laugh to my self in pain still. But then he hits the spot and OH my god it feels good. Everybody asks what my weakness it and is him. 

He then cuts inside me. Then he gets off of me and cleans me up. I then turn over and smile then I get up too go to the shower. But as soon as I get up I start lymping and he smirks but picks me up. "I see your in pain here", He says with a chuckle making an inside joke. " Oh Zayn, I just want to take shower to get this sweat off me. But I don't know how I'm going to stand up", I chuckle to my self. He smirks, " I can take a shower with you. I still need to put a couple few hickeys on you.", he says laughing. All I can to is blush and look away from him. " Why do you treat me like a baby?", " Because you are my baby and nothings going to change that. I blush even harder while he take me too the shower. Stretching his hand to turn on the shower carefully. He then delicately places me on the counter top. and gets in the middle of my legs and kisses me. " You look so flustered right now and I absolutely love it. Hey I got what I wanted today." I blush and look away. Why does he always know the words to make me blush? " Oh shut-up you know your my weakness with that deep voice of yours during you know." He replies back with a pop- off, " you know where  not kids anymore you can say sex." , I blush and he picks me up and goes into the water with me. Still holding me, he sits me down. His harms still around me leaning me against the wall. " How in the world am I going to stand up on my own tomorrow. I have no clue. Zayn I just realized we have a concert tomorrow. Ugh thanks very much", " Your welcome, and I don't know how you are going to deal with it. But it is going to be funny watching." He says with a chuckle and I sigh. "Im just joking with you lili I'll help you but we can't make it to obvious." I just stand there and nod. With one hand he grabs the soap and starts washing both of us. " You know for your second time you did good", I blush and look away.  

He then picks me up and takes me out of the shower. Kisses my cheek and drys me off. Through this whole entire time I been smiling so bad. He brings me too bed and spoons me. " You know I love you right?", He says and all I could do is hum. He kisses my shoulder and brings his arms around my waist. I slowly drift of not knowing what tomorrow will bring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note : Thanks for reading this chapter is my first real smut and I hope you like it. This is something new for me. I haven't really been in the other books recently. But I'll try to update soon. 

- Love true loves

1608 Words