Present Day (Unedited)

The last page lingers on Jenson's fingers when he hears a loud yell accompanied by the stomping of boots on the wood floors. One of his horrid teachers popped her head around the door frame. "Jenson, it's time to go. It's late." The sunet, which had been high in the sky when Jenson started reading, was now setting. The sun was kissing the horizon in a way that the lake in the backyard reflected it.The room was a mellow orange and Jenson was wondered at the amount of time he had lost track of. The teacher took in the state of the room, which was messier than when Jenson had first come into it.

"You've got your work cut out for you. Now let's go." With that the teacher turned, squeaking the floor and walked down the hall to where it was rowdy with noise. The boys all hooted and hollered. Jenson stood from his place on the bed but hesitated when he looked at the diary in his hand. There was nothing to make Jenson believe this was a real story. This could be purely fiction, from the broken mind of a crazy lady.

The same amount of musk still hung in the air, but Jenson felt something in his chest. The same feeling came to him when he stood in front of his favorite band and watched them all sign his t-shirt. He knew deep down, that this story was true. Jenson couldn't help another glance around the room. In his inspection his eyes settled on the broken chest. There was something sticking out of the chest. He walked over to the chest and pushed the lid up fully. The chest contained another dress, all white and lace but what caught Jenson's attention were the items sitting next to the folded dress.

There were more books. The same size of the one Jenson was holding, all equally torn up. With wide eyes Jenson quickly flipping through them. They were more diaries from Permilla Agneir. "Jenson! Lets. Go!" The teacher yelled again. Jenson bit his lip. Before he knew what possessed him, Jenson grabbed the stack of small diaries and shut the door behind him as he bounded out the room.

(*)

AND THAT'S THE END OF MY FIRST COMPLETED STORY.

While this did start as a school project, I'm proud to say it evolved to so much more. If you read all the way through, I can not express my thanks all the way. Whether you enjoyed this or hated every word, the fact that you made it to the end is astonishing.

I am considering making this into a series of sorts BUT PLEASE don't stress. It will come when it comes. 

Once again, Thank you for being apart of this experience. For the last time, Don't Forget

Vote

Comment

Share

&

Follow me to stay updated.

Until next time, my loves

~Jasmine