When It's Physical, I Can't Keep Track of Days

Start from the beginning

"God, I wish you would." Luke curved his ass towards where Ashton had moved to. He was sitting between the thick thighs that made up the skin beneath the curvature of Luke's peachy butt. There were countless, tiny stretch marks along the firm thighs. Signs of the baby boy growing into his skin.

Ashton's hands were warm on Luke's back, and he would have fallen asleep if he didn't feel the bump behind him. Luke smirked to himself.

"You're hard back there?" The younger boy asked softly, glancing over his shoulder.

"Yeah, thinking about eating you out is turning me on," Ashton mumbled, moving his hands to grip at Luke's ass again. He jiggled it in his hands and then drove a hard smack right across his boyfriend's cheek.

Luke squealed and moaned a little. "Fuck! God please..." He whined as he heard Ashton sinking down to rest his head between the aforementioned thighs.

"Just fucked you yesterday, and you still can't get enough." Ashton muttered. He pressed gentle kisses into Luke's skin, wet little pecks that led up to Luke's ass. He licked his right thumb, teasing and rubbing over Luke's hole a little, spreading Luke's cheeks with his left hand.

Luke loved being out; that was obvious from his immediate response. He humped the mattress beneath his body and whimpered. Luckily for him, Ashton loved doing it to him.

"Daddy, please, your mouth!" Luke was already a beautiful wreck, pressing his ass back against Ashton's face. That earned him a surprise spank. The blonde moaned and had to grip the headboard in front of him.

"Let me take my time. Daddy will do what he wants, or he'll leave you like this. Tied up even," The eldest said. Ashton playfully bit Luke's right cheek, making a cute little lovebite.

He mouthed at Luke's opening with his lips, pressing kisses anywhere he felt like before surprisingly Luke with a proper lick.

"Oh my fucking god!" Luke tossed his head back. He could feel Ashton's devilish grin pressed against his skin. He whined and mewled.

"You're so slutty for me..." Ashton hummed in approval before continuing his torturous kitten licks. It was all payback for Luke sucking him off in a similar way. He chuckled darkly, pressing his soft kisses up Luke's skin. He licked a straight line down Luke's back, hovering over his hole again.

"Daddy-" Luke begged. He gripped the headboard until his knuckles were white under his rings.

Ashton finally proceeded to give the boy some relief. He flattened his tongue and drug it over all of the sensitive princess parts. He made a little satisfied humming noise against the soft, shaven entrance. His baby was so twinky. Always shaved for him because he would do anything to please.

"Fuck. Fuck me. I fucking...Ashton!" Luke chanted Ashton's name like it were his last prayer.

Ashton's huge hands were occupied with Luke's big bum and thighs. He was getting his fix of everything Luke. He loved that he would most likely suffocate in this position. Then...he pressed his tongue in and out. Giving Luke what he really wanted. He fucked him with his tongue.

Luke should have just screamed. He was so loud, and he was panting like a dog. He was so so so worked up. Ashton had no mercy. The older man was fucking him with his tongue almost as well as he fucked him with his dick.

"Oh my god! Daddy! Ah! Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!" He whimpered; his baby blue eyes rolled back in pleasure. "You're gonna make me cum like this!"

Ashton grinned because he knew that would happen. He kept his rhythm, however, pressing his hot, wet tongue inside of Luke's soft and tight hole just to hear those screams. Those beautiful, angelic cries that made Ashton throb in his boxers.

"Mmm, and after, I'll cum on your ass." Ashton said before going immediately back to eating his princess out. Luke was such a pretty boy. A pretty boy being wrecked just by his Daddy's tongue.

It began to become too much. Luke switched between rubbing his rock, hard dick against the mattress and thrusting back against Ashton's tongue. He rode it like it was his Daddy's length. He felt a heat pool inside of his tummy. With a last grope to Luke's bum and his tongue continuously massaging his hole, Luke came all over the sheets and beneath his belly button.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. You make me feel so good!" Luke tossed his head back, his throat exposed. Those beautiful marks made by Ashton were visible, as they had been tonight.

Ashton helped through his orgasm. He licked until the poor boy was sensitive. When Luke looked freshly fucked out, he immediately palmed his own dick through his boxers. He pulled them down so that he could get his dick completely out.

"Luke, talk to Daddy so he can cum on your ass. Use that vulgar mouth I gave you." Ashton grunted, he wrapped a hand around the base of his dick. He pumped it in one hand and still kept his grip on his baby's ass.

"Mmm yeah. You love my ass. Don't you, Daddy? Live to fuck it. Love spanking it. Can't control yourself around me? Hmm? You get to fuck it any time you want. No one else. It's all yours." Luke nearly purred. He arched his ass a little higher for Ashton, peeking over his shoulder to watch.

Ashton was so hard, that was all it took for him to finish against Luke's soft skin. His cum spilling in ribbons against the beautiful, pale flesh. He was marking his baby in the best way.

"God, Luke. Mine. Mine." He growled, rubbing the white substance into Luke's skin, knowing Luke loved it. His chest heaved as he came down. He pulled his boxers back up and fell next to Luke on the big bed.

"Hmm. My Ash is so good in bed." Luke leaned over to press a kiss to Ashton's cheek.

"All for you and that ass of yours, darling," He pulled his twinky boyfriend into his arms. Ashton really was whipped for that perfect, round ass.