Inhaling the fresh summer air which was also filled with the smell of freshly mown green summer grass and the fragrance of various flowers. It was a good weather in Seoul, indeed. It was a fairly pleasing weather that was not too hot which was pretty unusual for the summer season in Korea.

Before heading off to the Art Museum, Louise fixed her little Chanel purse which was hanging down her shoulder casually and muttered some words under her breath which boosted her self-confidence.

Entering the Museum she was overwhelmed by its abstract form and the uniqueness it held to it.

Although everything looked very pleasing as she arrived, she was unsure about whom she would get to meet. The thought of meeting an old sugar daddy, and enduring his old pick up lines or jokes made her sigh in disappointment

Louise shook her thoughts out of her head and went over to the spot where they had to meet up. A painting by van Gogh or, to be more exact, Souvenir de Mauve, The Flowering Orchards.

From afar she could spot a fine man standing, observing the picture in front of him.

For the first time Louise felt quite nervous as she walked over to a young, fine man.

It was not like she was usually feeling anxious around men, but somehow this individual, whether it was his appearance or him looking like art by himself made her feel all shy, as if she was approaching her crush for the first time and was about to confess her strong developed feelings which she was holding back for a long period of time.

How could the face of a human being look like it was sculptured by God and Mother Nature so well? Like the angels had laid their little fingers to master such a work of art? How could a human being arouse the feeling of wanting to draw him right away?

Those questions were circling through Louise's mind, but as their gazes met, both of them greeted each other with kind smiles and a short, polite bow.

Louise felt slightly flustered after realizing how mesmerizing his gaze was. She was already lost in his eyes although, she kept reminding herself that she should not rely on the surface of a persona.

Suddenly, she felt something sliding down her shoulder; her purse, but as soon as she realized, the fine man, dressed in a white cotton shirt and white suit trousers with suspenders already approached her and handed her the purse which was lying on the floor.

"You should not get too easily carried away by beautiful artwork." He implied, but all Louise could think about was the artwork which was standing right in front of her.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, thank you" She replied hesitantly.

"Are you waiting for somebody? Or why would a lady like you attend an art exhibition by her own self?" He rose an eyebrow.

Louise got herself together and chose her words carefully "Does a lady always need a man who accompanies her? She could also wait for a group of her girl friends who would spend time together..." She replied with a smirk on her face, fixing the collars of her white shirt.

"Oh, you are right" He chuckled, "I just slightly got carried away... When will your group of friends arrive?" He asked brushing his brownish-silver hair back.

Louise scratched her head out of uneasiness and thought for a second how she should explain her situation to that curious man.

"Actually, I have an appointment with a business partner, but it seems like he is running late... I guess..." She looked out to search for him until she found an elderly man standing at a different painting.

As she turned around and made a step to approach that man, the young guy got a hold of her wrist.

"I do not think that he is running late if you need to meet up with a Mister Kim from the GG corporation?" The man answered, smiling charmingly and softening the grip, until his warmth on her wrist faded as he pulled his hand back, feeling slightly awkward after second guessing his actions.

The young guy bowed once again in front of her and continued "My name is Kim Taehyung, and today I came to fill the position of my father who should have attended this meeting."

Louise could not believe her eyes, nor her ears. She was in the state of jumping in joy, but also staying stern and concentrated due to knowing that they would talk about business now. This was not the time to develop a crush. 'Crushes lead to nowhere, get a grip Louise!' she reminded herself.

She even started to doubt wether this was not a certain kind of manipulating  method the business partner was using on her.

"You look quite surprised, I guess you expected my old man to appear!" He started to laugh heartedly.

Walking through the great art hall side by side, the meeting already ended in less than an hour but just before they were about to leave the hall, Taehyung came up with a suggestion.

"Louise?" He said as she was about to approach the car, making her turn around with furrowed eyebrows looking stunningly beautiful.

"Would you like to meet me next Friday at the LV bar? I will send you proper details later."

She put a strand of hair behind her ear, and nodded in agreement with his suggestions, a slight smile formed over her lips, although she was glowing in excitement from the inside.

The day seemed to be going well for Louise, but oh, that girl did not know what yet was about to come, and what game she has entangled herself into.

As she neared herself to the cars door, an unknown number showed up on her phone. Louise asked herself "Who could it be?". Unusual for her behavior, she answered her phone but as soon as she realized who it was, she regretted her decision right away.

----------------------------
N O T E :

Who might it be?
What might come up?

Thank you for reading.
Please vote to encourage me as a writer c:

Have a nice day. Xoxo L.