Rias: Well he needs to get stronger, this is also part of his training. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Don't worry rias. We will win the game and be free from that arrogant crispy chicken and free to be who you wish to be with. Said with a smile.

She looked at him with a smile and nodded.

Rias: Thanks for the pep talk and for stepping up against him that means a lot. If we win this I will talk to my brother to find a way to reward you for your help. Said to him with a smile.

He smiled and nodded at her.

Y/N 'thought': Looks like I found a way to help kuroka to clear her name and be with koneko again. Said on his mind with a smile.

Then they see issei moving slower.

Y/N: Come on issei just a little more, we're half way there. Said to him.

That got issei to look at him with a surprised and scared look.

Issei: ARE YOU SERIOUS!!. Yelled.

He nodded and issei looks down that it's not over. Then kiba pass him carrying a back pack same as issei.

Kiba: Excuse me. Said with a smile.

Then issei looks at him with a irritating look while walking.

Issei: Oh sure it's easy for you to carry that maybe it's full of feathers. Said to him.

Then koneko pass him with a back pack way bigger.

(A/N: I mean seriously is she carrying he entire room in that

(A/N: I mean seriously is she carrying he entire room in that.)

Koneko: Move it. Said with a neutral look and keep walking.

Then issei slipped and fall on his back. Then he gets on his knees.

Issei: I give up. Said with a sad look.

Then (y/n) saw koneko carrying that back pack. Then he looked at rias.

Y/N: Is she carrying her entire room or something cause that is what I'm looking at. Said with a surprised look.

That got everyone to laugh. Then rias looked at issei trying to catch up she was worried at first then she smiled. Unknown to her that (y/n) saw that way she is looking at issei.

Y/N 'thought': So my brother manage to capture the heart of the crimson princess without noticing. Well I'm ok with it, I just hope that he notice her. Said in his mind.

Skip

Everyone arrived at the mansion for training.