30: Confrontation

Rainbow Dash's POV

It's been 5 days and I haven't  made contact with Soarin. He has been texting, calling and visiting. I wasn't going to answer the door whenever he visits. He deserves it. He deserves to be ignored. That jerk deserves to be hurt.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Awesome as I wanna be!

Yep. That's still my ringtone. I don't know why I didn't change it.

I ignored the call and went to shower. I already knew who was calling me so I don't even bother. If that was the others, then I'll just have to call them back.

I removed my clothes and took a long, warm shower. It really relaxes my brain, but not my heart.

After a while, I got out, dried myself and covered myself with a towel. I could just walk to my room naked since nobody is here to see me. So, that's what I did. I ditched the towel and walked up to my room. I opened the door "Dash!"

I looked up and saw Soarin in my room. His jaw went ajar when he saw me with no clothes on. My eyes widened and ran back to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I felt my heart raising and the blood rush up to my cheeks. Soarin... just saw me naked...

Wait, how in the world did he get up here?

Oh right. He's always sneaking up on me by climbing. I could still remember the first time he did that. He scared me half to death there.

I grabbed my purple robe - that was meant for nights only - and reluctantly walked to my room. The door of my room was still open and when I peeked, Soarin was still there. His whole face and the tip of his ears were extremely red and red liquid flowed out of his nose. Yep. He saw me. I'm going to be haunted by that forever.

Anyway, after taking a deep breath, I walked inside the room. Anger was flowing back in my head.

"H-hey Dash," he said, still trying to stop the blood from coming out of his nose. "Where were you? Why are you ignoring my calls and texts? I miss you." Liar. If you did, you wouldn't have cheated on me.

"How is Lightning Dust? Is she a better kisser than I am?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"W-wha?" Don't even try to deny it, jerk! "What do you mean? She isn't-"

"Don't try to play innocent with me, Skies!" I yelled, causing him to step back. "I saw you guys making out last week!"

His eyes were filled with shock and horror. "D-Dash! I told you... I'd never cheat on you!"

"I know. You promised, but you broke it!"

"Dash, please... listen to me."

"No. You listen to me!" I grabbed my phone and showed him the picture I managed to get. "I saw you. This was not from the internet, so don't blame it on that."

He stuck two tissue papers inside his nose before answering. "Dash, please. I'd never do tha-"

"Stop lying, please!" I yelled as tears started to roll down my cheeks. "How long? 3 months?"

Soarin sighed then bit his lip. "Yes. It started 3 months ago. But Dash-"

"How could you? You already know I hate unloyal people. Moving on to the next person and playing with their feelings."

I stopped, then said, "Get out."

"Dash-"

"GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN, SKIES!"

Soarin's eyes filled up with tears. He looked hurt. Well, that"s good! He deserves to feel how I feel.

"Please... just... go..." I said, sitting on the floor, hugging my knees.

I couldn't face him. Never. I can't.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy, then I slept without even bothering to go to bed.

I woke up and found myself on my bed. I sat up and immediately saw a note just beside me.

Dear Rainbow Dash,
I'm sorry. Yes, I cheated on you for three months, but I did it for a reason. I want to tell it to you in person. But if you don't want to listen, I understand. I'm so sorry, I promise I didn't cheat on you for selfish reasons. And it's absolutely not because our relationship got boring. I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash. Please forgive me... I love you...
- Soarin

I would never forgive him. I know that everyone deserves a second chance, but I can't make up my mind for it. Besides, he already had too many chances with different girls. Why should I even forgive him?

Goodbye, Soarin.

-----
A/N: My goodness. We're so close to the last chapter! I already have it written in my notebook but it probably would be published tomorrow.

I hope you like it!

❤ Vote and Comment!! ❤