25: Corruption

Soarin's POV

Sunset has written a letter to Princess Twilight from Equestria. Or at least... that was what she said. What or where in the hay is Equestria? Isn't that word means something about horses, or something?

Anyways, Sunset explained to me that there was magic that came from the world she came from, Equestria. And blah, blah, blah, you guys know the rest.

I don't believe in magic that much, because the 'magicians' like Trixie(or witch) only create illusions and not magic. But after seeing Rainbow Dash using her super speed, Applejack using her super strength, and Sunset's ability to read minds, I think my mind just changed.

I saw something glow in the corner of my eye and saw that there was something appearing on the paper. It was just... scribbles.

"Sunset, take about what you will read because this is pretty serious." Sunset said, reading it. She's reading it?!

"More evil magic came into your world and has found a source. And judging by the way things were happening there, someone is trying to destroy the Elements of Harmony. You have to keep these ones safe: Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity and Magic. Once these elements become gray or dull, they turn into their opposite selves: Dishonesty, Disloyalty, Cruelty, Anger, Selfishness and Emptiness. 5 elements have been corrupted except for you, Sunset and other me. Both of you are the elements of Magic. And you must be alert. This has happened in Equestria before and the one who corrupted us was Discord. But now he turned good and is a best friend of Fluttershy. I don't know about your world, but if there is chaos there, find the source immediately. Such chaos can ruin your whole world, Sunset. Yours truly, Twilight Sparkle."

"Corruption?" I asked.

"I think we have already found our source," Sunset said and looked at Twilight who nodded.

Sunset's POV

We knocked on the door of Fluttershy's house for the fifth time. I know that someone is inside the house because the lights were on and there were a few noises inside. Fluttershy and Zephyr never let the animals loose when they're out.

"Zephyr!! Are you in there?" I yelled.

"Zephyr? Where in the world is his room?" Twilight asked.

"Why is he staying here, anyways? Zephyr Breeze!!"

"What? What? What?" We heard Zephyr call from an open window. We walked around the house until we found a sleepy Zephyr leaning on the window. He must be tired from all the studying we had today.

"Zephyr! We need to come inside! Would you please let us in?" Twilight asked.

"Why?" Zephyr yawned.

"Because your sister needs help."

"I thought she was the independent one."

"Rainbow Dash needs your help as well." I smirked.

Zephyr's face kinda lit up after I said her name and went down the stairs. "Alright, what do you want?" he asked. He let us in and gave us some milk.

I explained everything to him and he was bored and almost slept. But,

"... and I think it had to do something with Discord." His eyes widened.

"Discord? As in, Fluttershy's friend? I know he's mean but magic isn't his thing. He looks too stupid to even use it."

Says the guy who tried to impress Rainbow with surfing when he doesn't even know how to... I thought. When Fluttershy and Applejack told us about it, I just exploded with laughter. He was and probably looked stupid.