23: Jello, Pie and Air

A/N: Who doesn't like jello? Especially when these two love birds have it. 😉

Rainbow Dash's POV

"Achoo! Achoo!!" I sneezed. I was covered in flour because a certain idiot thought that it would be funny to hit me with a bag of flour. I wonder if he gets a scolding from his mom.

"Achoo! S-Soarin- achoo!"

"Sorry, sorry!" he said, laughing his butt off. I, on the other hand, kept sneezing and it's pretty hard to breathe.

A lot of powder was on my face so I couldn't really see. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and guide me into a room. After a while, I heard running water. Someone wiped his wet hand on my face, washing off the flour. I opened my eyes and saw Soarin very close to my face. He was kissing me.

"Hey," he said right after he pulled away. "I know you've been sneaking some chocolate icing. And getting it from your lips, it's even tastier." Then he walked away, leaving me a blushing mess.

"SOARIN!!"

~ Later ~

"I was right. You are kind of the opposite of kind," Soarin said as he placed an ice pack on his head.

"Oh shut up..." I said, grumbling. I gave him a quick beating and made him a unicorn by creating a horn on his head. His mom saw everything and didn't do anything to stop it. Turns out, she just thought that it was natural for lovers to tease each other and beat the other when one gets irritated. And she told me that she knew that I wouldn't kill him. Well, if he goes too far, I'll ask Applejack to kick him into space and land on Uranus.

"You already knew I'm hot tempered. You brought this upon yourself," I said, crossing my arms.

"You don't have to be so violent."

"You chose me, so deal with the consequences."

"You accepted me, so deal with my nature."

"Whatever," I said then went up to my room. We're on break from baking anyway. Yeah. I decided to help Mrs. Blaze with her chores. And customers are pretty happy since I get to use my super speed once in a while.

I closed the door and turned my laptop on. I saw that the others were on video chat. (Or, something. I don't really know what it's called) I entered the chat.

"Hey guys!" I waved.

"Rainbow!!"

"Uh... Fluttershy?" I said. "Who is that beside you?"

The guy beside Fluttershy has gray skin, black messy hair, and freaky red eyes. This guy looks freaky. How in the world did Fluttershy get close to him?

"Um, Rainbow. This is Discord. He is one of my childhood friends." Well, that explains it. He looks scary though.

"Hi, Rainbow Dash, right?" he asked.

"Yes. That's me."

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I hope we could really meet in person." He had this smirk that send the chills up my spine. I have a bad feeling about this guy. But if Fluttershy trusts him, I'll trust him too.

"Hey, Fluttershy, I have to go. See you," Discord said and left.

"Where did you meet him, Fluttershy?" I asked.

"He was in my neighborhood. But he moved away to Japan so we rarely get to see each other. But he will stay here until February and he's staying with me."

"He's... sleeping in your house?" Rarity asked. "Are you sure you'll be alright with it, dear? "

"It's fine. He's my childhood friend."