c....

Error sighed as he looked over and saw the teen monster sleeping on the matress, his two baby bones sleeping on the bed since Cil insisted they take his bed.

Once he confirmed the skeleton was asleep he opened the codes, skimming through them as he took in every important detail.

The god scowled as he saw some certain facts, hearing it from a kid was one thing but seeing it in the codes just made him want to throw up since someone like him could be like this.

Though it was a bit of a pain in seeing different type of codes, he was thankful of the small mercy given to him, with all the codes being codes he knew and they made sense.

The thing he didn't like about is that there were a lot of different codes but he can make due.

3-9-12  8-1-19  2-5-5-1  14-5-7-12-5-3-20-5-4

KH MXVW ZDQWV DIIHFWLRQ

....*.
.---*..-*...*-
.--*.-*-.*-*...
-*---
-...*.
.-..*---*...-*.*-..

He huffed as he began to fiddle with the codes, deciding to make a paper trail.

Now that he thinks about it, he'll need a new name too, he already looks too similar to the kids father, best not to make him get the wrong idea.

He hated to do this but it had to be done, with atleast a stable paper trail he went over to his sons, picking them up and going outside.

He kept the two baby bones in the scarf to keep them warm before gently shaking them awake.

"mmm...dad...dy..?" Null yawned as he rubbed his eyes, looking up at his father softly, Void looking sleepy but awake.

"We aRe fiNAllY frEe my lITtle TerROrs, nO MorE pAin ANd No oNe wilL taKe yOu aWaY." Error smiled softly, though the two kids didn't really understand with their sleepy minds, they smiled hearing the last part.

"But I mUsT have a NEw nAme, tHerE's a moNstEr nAmEd ErRor hERe aS wELl ANd...thEy'rE nOt tHat nICe." Came his blunt statement, the two babybones a bit surprised hearing some other monster named Error not being kind like their father.

"Okay daddy...Then what's daddy's new name?" Null tilted his head, cuddling a bit closer to his father's warmth.

"hM...ERrAtUM. erRaTUm MiSCaLcUlaTioN." Error, now Erratum, nodded at this. It still made their names similar to some extent so he didn't have to change Null and Void's name as well.

"Daddy?" Erratum hummed, showing he was listening as he silently planned on what to do after this. The people on the bar were nice, especially the workers but he didn't want to raise suspicion, the bar normally being filled with cops almost everyday made the chances lessen.

"Are you going to save Cil too?" Null looked up at his father as Erratum eaised an eyebrow, did he see something in Cil that he didn't? Then again, with so many thoughts in his head it would make sense. That and sometimes kids can see some things that adults can not.

"WhY wOuLd YoU SAy ThAt NuLl?" Sure, he was going to save him even before Null asked, he was not going to leave someone like him, abandoned and broken. He just wanted to know why Null asked that.

"B-because...Cil looks so lost and confused. Like...He's not sure of something that he should be sure about. I-i don't know daddy but when I look at him, it's like he's trying not to scream."

Null whimpered softly, shivering as he remembered Cil's face before he saw him. His eyes were glazed with something as he was lost deep in thought. He didn't know what Cil was thinking but he was sure of one thing.

"Daddy..."

"His eyes were hiding something."

"They're hiding the fact that Cil's dying."

"He's slowly getting corrupted."

"He's slowly going n u m b."