c...

Have some filler fluff before we get back to business :3

Also somebody help i can't change the cover----

Cil turned and almost died from the cuteness overload, he could see that the Error look a like was very different from his father.

Seeing the high priced dresses and pearl necklaces it seemed he cared more for his sons than himself.

He wished his father was like that.

Well he didn't like being spoiled but he would beg for any kind of affection like this.

"Oh, I'm Cil. Don't worry, your father went to change." He smiled softly, mentally chuckling as the child seemed to mimic his father's actions, looking at him, reading him like a book.

Null smiled, deciding to trust the skeleton, he trusted his feeling that he had a kind heart, "I'm Null! My little brother is Void, though he's still asleep." He said his name with pride.

Cil smiled a bit more, "The word play is clever, do you want some hot chocolate? I made it for you two and your father, of course your little brother's milk is in a bottle."

Null turned to the tray and grinned, he heard of the drink before and from what he heard from a few monsters he passed by whilr running away that it was delicious.

He nodded happily as Cil helped him drink his cup.

Meanwhile, Error came back with new bandages on his ribs and clothes, he should have known that kid didn't believe him that much in being fine.

Before he could give the plastic back he froze as he watched Cil talk with his eldest son, they seemed to talk like they trusted each other.

Ever so slightly, his guard lowered a bit, his judgement was right, the boy had a kind heart, though from looking at him he seemed to only be a teen.

Why would such a good kid be in a place like this? Shouldn't he be playing instead of working? Where are his parents?

Error shook his head as he walked in, the two stopping as he gave his som and affectionate pat on the head and gave the plastic with his clothes back to Cil.

He'll figure it out later.

"bY ThE wAy KiD yoU NevER tOLd mE YoUR nAmE."

Cil blinked until he realized he never introduced his self to the skeleton, before he could answer the baby bone answered for him with a grin.

"His name is Cil, daddy!" Error hummed as he sat on the bed and picked up Void, petting his skull softly, receiving sleepy purrs and croons.

"WeLl yOu sEeM tO Be a nICe KiD. WhAt hApPenED tHaT mADe YoU eND Up hERe, iF YoU dOn't mIND TeLlIng."

Cil shrugged, "My father-" He stopped, "Error." He said with sad hatred making the tall skeleton tense.

"He was the coach of the school I was in, favored my older brother more, he wasn't even planning to adopt me, only reason he did was because of him. They got tired when they saw I was too weak in their eyes." He clenched his fists before he could continue Erratum placed a hand on his head.

"ThEy'Re BLiNd tHeN. YoU'Re cLeArLy sTroNgeR tHan tHeY tHink."

"You...You really think so...?" Cil teared up, he was never called strong, much less stronger than his brother.

When the older skeleton nodded he sniffled, wiping away the tears, "T-thank you.."

Seems like he's going to have a little talk with his counterpart if he ever meets him.

-End Chapter-

Okay I know--

it's short I'm sorry I still have to update om my other stories

If you're looking for angst I suggest looking into T H E E N D

Or if you're looking for adventure and mystery go on and check the first ever book of the LEGENDS OF AZVANIA: D I S T O R T I O N

I'll be posting a new book called Islands of Azvania which pretty much explains the locations the culture, legends of it and inhabitants and more detailed descriptions of said creatures

And I'm thinking on making a book where it shows little drabbles that didn't make the part in my stroies including this.

Some might be canon or not, but what do you all think?

Do you want to see some cut out scenes?