MD?OIE DS:

I asked a few of my friends and nice readers about the deleted scenes and they agreed, I haven't gotten a lot of opinions but it seems the pros overweigh the cons so! Here's a lil drabble scene that I don't think would show in the story.

I'm still deciding if this will be canon in the story or not, I'll leave it all for you to decide.

The GIF is made by me forgive me by my crappy animation I'm not used to flipaclip yet :')

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cil sighed as he sat down on the roof, looking off in the distance.

'I wonder what happened? Everyone keeps looking at me. This isn't what I want, why can't I have what I want for once? Did...Did he start spreading rumors...?'

From the corner of his eye he saw a figure approaching that soon sat beside him.

"What do you want Swifty?"

"What else? I want you to stop this Cil."

"Stop what?" The black skeleton looked at him with frustrated confusion as Swifty glared at him.

"The fact that you're just hanging out with Xahji because you want something from her!"

'So he actually did...'

Cil's eyes widened as his jaw dropped, "What are you saying?!" He doesn't recall wanting anything from her, except-

"What do you want from Xahji?! Can't you see that she's happy?! I thought you were our friend! Why aren't you happy that my brother asked her to prom?!"

"SHUT UP!"

'Is it bad I just want her to smile like that only to me? Is it bad I want to hold her close? To feel loved?'

He held his head, shivering as Cil teared up. Swifty flinched but steeled and continued glaring.

"Well?"

Cil looked up, Swifty hiding his shock as he saw him crying.

"Why does everyone think I'm greedy? I just wanted a f f e c t i o n not ATTENTION. Why am I not loved? What did he have that I didn't? He was oblivious for such a long time! Why did Xahji choose him over me?!"

Quill wasn't really Cil's only crush, he gained an interest on Xahji once since she was always so caring, one of the only ones who saw him for who he was and not just Paperjam's little brother.

It hurt when he learned about Xahji's own crush on Swifty's brother, Snazzy but he wasn't just going to back down.

When he came back after a few days of absence he heard that prom was going to be held before the graduation date.

He was going to ask her but...

Cil breathed in and sighed, "Alright, time to go big. I can do this." He smiled as he went to Xahji's class since he knew that this was the time both his and her class had break time.

"Uh, Xahji..? Will you be my date for prom..?"

Xahji smiled with happy tears in her eyes.

It wasn't him who made her smile.

"Yes! I will!"

Cil whimpered as he silently cried in front of someone who he thought was his friend.

"Well that seems simple enough."

"What?-"

"He has people who admire him, he gives his all in playing baseball and is not a let down to the team."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! RUN!"

Instead he walked, just one step away from the plate but before he knew it he was already out.

How can you give it your all when you have nothing to gain?

"He loves and cares for his family."

A fist slammed down against the jock's cheek, Cil's eye blazing with magic and fury.

How could you love them when they don't even see you as a part of their family?

"Oh, how could I forget? He was also loved back. Not like you, so just stay away from us now, we don't need someone like you."

Cil stayed silent as the footsteps of Swifty walking away were drowned out by the voice in his head.

How can I be loved when not one of you ever choose to love me?