"How the hell were you able to pay for that?" He questions shocked as he looks at the mustang.

"I may have gotten a job over the summer."

"As what, a getaway driver?" He asks sarcastically.

"Don't worry about it." I playfully answer as I get in my car and start to drive in the direction of my house as Stiles follows behind me.

》》》

We get to my house as I park in the driveway and Stiles parks in front of the house and he gets out of his jeep. Stiles slightly laughs at me when I hide on the side of the house and I also give a slight laugh.

I cover my mouth when Scott comes out of the house. "What took you so long?" He asks, but something catches his eye. "And who the hell's car is that?" He asks eyeing my mustang.

Stiles isn't able to say anything as I quickly sneak up behind Scott and I jump into his back. "Scotty!" I yell out, but his reflexes are quick as I'm flipped from his back and I land on the grass with a thud. "Ugh, seriously Scott."

"Zoey?" He questions as Stiles helps me off of the ground.

"Duh, who else. Is that a way to treat your twin sister?" I ask, but I'm quickly pulled into a hug by Scott and I hug him back.

"What are you doing here? I thought we wouldn't see you until school tomorrow."

"Yeah, well, I don't need anymore training." I simply say as I show Scott the same thing I showed Stiles earlier at his house.

"And I'm guessing that's your car." He states as I just nod. "Why'd you get it in purple."

"Because it's my favorite color and it matches my glowing eyes." I simply answer as I quickly flash my eyes. "Now come on no more questions. Let's go." I say and I lock my car as I hop into the back of Stiles' jeep, since I don't know where we're going.

》》》

"Seriously, Scott. A tattoo shop?" I ask him as we walk into the place.

"Yeah, mom approved of it. You can get one too."

"No thank you. I already have one permanently marked on me." I say as I show off my left wrist of the vegvisir compass that magically appeared.

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." The tattoo artist says a few minutes later about Scott's lame drawing of two bands. The top band bigger than the bottom one.

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want one like this?" Stiles asks as he holds up a tattoo book and it shows a lizard that kinda represents the Kanima. Scott and I just give him a look. "Too soon? Yeah. I don't know, man, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind." He says with a smile.

"Okay, but why two bands?"

"I just like it."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?"

"Getting a tattoo means something." I state for Scott.

"I don't think that's..."

"He's right." The tattooist cuts Stiles off. "Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The tahitian word 'tatua' means 'to leave a mark.' Like a rite of passage."

"Yeah, you see? He gets it." Scott says.

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." Stiles states.

"Okay, you ready?" The tattooist asks Scott and he kinda nervously nods. "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

"Nope." Scott simply answers.