Alone?

They struggle, with him trying to reach for her clothe, but she doesn't make it easy. At this point, Avni realizes Vinay is drunk cause of the horrible smell of alcohol radiating off him, and his stupid behavior.

Neil checks all the rooms on the ground floor, he opens a door, Avni isn't there, he opens another door, still not there, he opens another door, she's in here but the sight in front of him makes him freeze.

The sight in front of him sent a myriad of emotions through him, firstly confusion then hurt and then it was replaced with anger.

Avni was on the floor with Vinay on her and her dress slightly torn and the curtain spread all over them.

Neil's anger heightens as Vinay hears the door open, but pretends not to notice.

Avni doesn't know who's there, she tries to scream but Vinay's hand is on her mouth. Neil moves towards them, grabs Vinay's shoulder and roughly pulls him up.

" Aah, the husband has come to save his lovely wife" he slurs and smirks.

He throws a punch at Neil, but Neil intercepts the punch, grabs his hand and twists it.

" Don't. ever. try this again" he twists his hand more "with anyone" he says calmly but also as deadly.

In a swift manner, he throws one hard, quick punch across his face with no effort. The punch sent Vinay falling to the ground, with blood from his mouth littering the floor and he lays there, unconscious.

He immediately turns to Avni, who is looking on guiltily. She squeezes her dress with her hand too nervous to talk.

" Neil I-I'm sorry, I was just coming from the-" Neil cuts her off pulling her into his strong arms, hugging her.

" you don't need to apologize for anything Avni. I just wish I could have come earlier so you wouldn't have had to go through all that. I'm sorry" Neil comforts her. She cries onto his chest mouthing a thank you, even though he can't see her. He runs his hands through her hair repeatedly, making her calm down.

" let's go, I will call the authorities to take him. I guess this is his room" Neil says

" hmmn" Avni says and Neil makes her wear his coat.

Neil calls the authorities and reports what happened and leaves them to deal with him.

*+*+*+*+*****

They pull up in the Khanna Mansion driveway, they enter and notice everyone has gone to sleep. They walk to their room and Avni goes to sleep, while Neil goes to the kitchen to refill their jug of water.

He walks by the bed and sees Avni sleeping,he looks at her and wishes she'll feel the same as him some day. He smiles and moves to the couch grabbing a blanket in the way and settles down on the couch. He covers himself and thinks of the days event and slowly drifts off to sleep.

Morning

Avni wakes up and sees the room empty( well..I mean Neil is not there), she sits up and leans her head on the headboard. Seconds later, Neil barges into the room with a small empty suitcase, he jogs to the wardrobe and starts stuffing the bag with his clothes. Avni studies him from the bed and figures he didn't see her since he didn't acknowledge her, she looks at how his biceps flexes every time he makes sharp movements making her face warm up, his face still as gorgeous as it was the first time (or even more,..she doesn't know). She stops realizing she's checking him out, and decides to call out to him.

" Neil? " she calls out quietly. He turns and sees her awake.

" Where are you going?" she asks