Stranger Danger

Hi guys.

EID MUBARAK!!!

Almost everyone got the answer to the question in the last chapter, Well it was kinda obvious.

But the first three people to get it were...

mehakrocks Fareda123 and kumar310212

SORRY THERE'S A SONG IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, SLOWLY SCROLL THROUGH IT CAUSE THERE IS A THOUGHT OF AVNI WRITTEN IN BETWEEN. IF YOU HAVE NOTICED I DON'T USUALLY WRITE SONGS IN CHAPTERS, SO SORRY.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Um..Avni..." he pauses nervously

She looks at him and nods, encouraging him to go on

" Avni-" he stops as the door opens and Ahana steps in. Neil mentally thanks her cause he didn't know how he was going to express himself to Avni.

Ahana looks at Avni wearing Neil's shirt and Neil only in his vest and smiles.

Avni turns away from Ahana embarrassed, and Neil tries to say something...

" Ahana" Neil says and stands up " how did you know we were in here?" Neil enquires

" I didn't know, everyone's looking for you and I was asked to check every room since we didn't see you in your room" she explains

" Oh " Neil and Avni say together

" Well, what are you waiting for? Go to your room before Bebe or someone sees you um...like this and teases the life out of you" she says and a smile forms on her lips.

" Oh yeah, thanks " Neil says and drags Avni out.

" Thank you" Avni says to Ahana on her way out.

Avni and Neil change and go out to meet everyone.

" Hare, aap dono kahan the" bebe asks (where were you both)

" Bebe the door of the storeroom got jammed" Avni says

"ham abhi darvaasa kholne mein saksham the" Neil answers looking at Ahana ( we were just able to open the door now)

" OK, but we have to fix the door, ham nahin chaahate ki har koi vahaan phans jaye " bebe frowns ( we don't want everyone to be getting stuck there)

" Yes, I've already called someone to come fix it" Neil says

*******

Avni goes up the stairs case towards her room and someone drags her away

" whoa! " she says suprised by the sudden action and turns to see a smiling Ahana.

"tumhara dimaag kharaab hai?" Avni scowls at her (have you lost your mind?)

" no I haven't, but you are the one who's crazy for someone" Ahana smiles and claps her hands

" What? "

" Never mind" she says " so when? " she asks

" when what?" Avni asks confused again

" So when are you going to tell him about your feelings" she says stressing on feelings

" Um Ahana I don't-" Avni starts but Ahana cuts her off

" Wait, hold up. Don't start with this, don't even try to deny it " She looks at her unbelievably "Avni everyone else can see it, don't tell me you can't."