More Than Just Teammates

Kurome's pov

I was currently training with Leone. She has got to be my favorite member of Night Raid besides my Sister of course and YN. Though her training is ruthless at times. Luckily today she was going easy on me saying it was a "special occassion for Night Raid". Whatever that means. YN approached us with his normal serious expression.

"Hey Leone could I borrow Kurome for a second?" he asked confusing me.

"Sure. We just got done" Leone said before walking away.

"So what do you need?"

"Follow me" he said simply.

I nodded and he lead me to the lake where we first me. I was confused on why he brought me here. I just continued looking at him waiting for an explanation.

"Kurome I'm just going to come out with it. I'm in love with Akame." he said confirming what I already knew.

"You're not exactly good at hiding it" I said making him blush.

"W-would you be okay with me dating your sister?" he asked making me chuckle.

"I have no problem with it. But know this. Ally or not, you break my sister's heart and you'll join Yatsufusa's collection, got it?" I asked in a dark tone.

"Kurome, if I break her heart then I'll deserve any punishment that I'll have coming my way" he responded which made me smile brightly

"Good. Now go and get her."

He nodded and ran off to find Akame. I chuckled and walked away as well. It's better that she's with him than Tatsumi or worse, Lubbock.

Timeskip
YN's pov

I was currently near the lake where Akame comforted back when Sheele died. I'm still very grateful to her for that. Just then, I heard footsteps and turned to see Akame approaching me.

"Hey YN, what did you want to see more?"

"There's something I want to tell you" I said with a blush.

"Really? There's something I want to tell you as well but I don't know how to say it" she said with a light pink hue on her cheeks

"You could show me with actions"

As soon as I said that, Akame picked up by the collar so I was standing. She then pulled me to her and the next thing I know her lips were pressed against mine.

My heart-rate skyrocketed as my face turned as red as her eyes. I slowly but surely melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I felt her arms wrap around my neck as we both closed our eyes enjoying every second of what was happening. When we pulled away, she giggled at my red face.

"I love you, YN"

Those three words just changed my entire world. I'm probably oblivious but she at least to my knowledge never showed any signs of having feelings towards me.

We heard a whistle and I shot an arrow at whoever it was. It was Leone who yelped as she dodged the arrow. She apologized and went back to the base.

Akame smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed more because of that but smiled back at her. I smirked and picked her up bridal style. She yelped in surprise but laughed as I started walking back to the base with her in my arms.

AN: This chapter does not mean I'm continuing the story. I just wanted to give you guys something good instead of leaving it where I did. Sorry it took so long to do so