First Intruders and First Official Mission

YN's pov

We were running towards the intruders that had sniffed us out. Lubbock(AN: if i spelled his name wrong please correct me)
had informed us that there were eight of them. Bulat then spoke up.

"Hey Tatsumi you're still a little new to be going up against a big group like this. First thing is to get a feel for the battlefield."

"Right" Tatsumi responded while I just rolled my eyes.

"Second thing is please call me either handsome or bro." Bulat said while pointing at himself

"Whatever floats your boat, bro." I responded with a chuckle.

"Alright. Now we're talking! Check this out." Bro insisted as he came to a stop.

Bro then took a deep breath.

"Incursio!" Bro said as his imperial arms activated.

"This is the imperial arm, Incursio." Bro stared proudly.

"Wow. That's so cool. Isn't it YN?" Tatsumi asked as he turned to me.

"Whether Imperial Arms look cool or not doesn't matter. What matters is how they are used. But I think its safe to assume Bulat knows how to use Incursio to its full potential." I said as I activated Eagle Eyes invisibility.

"Why wouldn't he?" Tatsumi asked only to realize I'm not there.

I decided to follow Akame to see her Imperial Arms in action. When I get there I see three guys in front of her.

"Let's have some fun with her before we kill her fellas." One of the idiots suggested to the others.

Then Akame was behind them all of a sudden and that surprised me.

"OK. I knew she was fast but all I did was blink and she already beheaded two of them and slit the last one's throat." I said to myself.

I then noticed one was still standing and was going to attack when he just dropped dead. I was confused.

"It only takes one strike" Akame said as she turned around.

After she said that. I realized which Imperial Arm she had.

"Murasame" i stated in my head.

"You can come out now, YN" Akame said scaring me slightly.

I did as I was asked.

"How did you know I was there" I asked her still recovering from the shock.

Akame smiled like she was trying not to laugh.

"I didn't. It was just a lucky guess." She explained.

My jaw dropped after I heard that and then I blushed in embarrassment.

She then started laughing as she walked up to me and put her hand on my head(in this you are about two inches shorter than Akame.)

"Just try not to be so easily fooled next time, okay?" she suggested with a warm smile.

"O-okay" why the hell did I just stutter?

Timeskip to the next morning.

I was enjoying some peace and quiet relaxing in a tree when all of a sudden an explosion happened startling me and making me fall out of said tree.

"What the hell was that, Bro?" I asked hoping he would know.

"If I had to guess I'd say Tatsumi just walked in on Mine." Bro answered while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Seriously." I complain.

I walked into the base to prepare for my training with Mine. The only thing that girl is going to train me in is how not to lose my patience.

As we were leaving Mine looked at me and tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention.

"Before we head off, I just wanted to ask was Najenda right about you being the infamous Unseen Assassin." She asked me hoping for a straight answer.

Knowing the subject wouldn't be dropped I decided to just give her what she wants.

"Yes. I am. I'm responsible for nearly five thousand deaths. Imperial soldiers, guards, nobles, any scumbag that existed within the empire. None were safe from me and still aren't. I won't stop until the Empire is changed for the better or destroyed completely whichever happens." I explained while looking her dead in the eyes.

I then walked away leaving her standing there speechless.

Timeskip to the next mission

I was told to stay with the group and watch their backs when the guards started coming while Tatsumi went with Mine as protection.

The stupid bastards came right to us except something was off. I thought we were told five would be coming but there's only four.

I sat in a tree behind the group and readied Eagle Eye. Then as soon as I saw the first guard, I released the arrow and shot the bastard right through the heart.(Comment prediction: anything having to do with Bon Jovi's song you give love a bad name.) I saw one trying to sneak up on Akame so I shot him in his shoulder and she turned around and pierced him with Murasame.

After we were done, Leone realized that one was missing and decided to joke about docking Lubbock's pay. Akame and I seem to have realized where the last one was heading as we looked at each other and nodded before taking off in that direction.

"Damn it. Tatsumi, you better still be alive." I said angrily to myself.

As we got there we saw the last guy dead and Mine and Tatsumi were arguing.

"Will you two just kiss each other and get it over with." I shouted at them getting their attention.

They both turned to me with annoyed expressions.

"Shut up, YN!!!" They shouted in unison.

We all laughed at their actions. I glanced over at Akame who then looked over at me with a smile. For some reason when I saw that smile, my heart seemed to skip a beat.

Third person pov

Leone had seen YN's reaction to when Akame smiled at him and had a knowing smile on her face.

"Those two would make such a cute couple." She said to herself before following the group back to the base.