《 speacial part 1.0 》

1 years later...

"PARK WOOJIN!!!"

Sohye yelled out calling a precious name. She was very tired after cleaning the kitchen, now the living room was very mess.

"How many kids I have actually?" She kneel down and take a toys which is scattered around it. Why so quiet? Where are them?

Sohye stood up continue tidy up the mess. After finished tidy up the living room, Woojin get inside with Woohee. They are laughing to each other. So, cute.

she smile to see them but soon it faded out when she remember about how messed the living room just now.

"WOOJIN! COME HERE! STOP PLAYING!" Sohye said loudly to let him hear me. Woojin stop laughing but still grin when seeing his wife.

Woojin who is carried Woohee, come near his wife. As he is closer, Sohye pull up his ear. Woojin groan in pain while trying to let his ear from her.

"Why did you leave the living room with a toys around? I only have one child." She said and let his ear go. Woojin rub his ear in pain.

Sohye is being Sohye. She's not even change. When she want to curse, she will just curse out. When she get a punish she will not curse anymore but then she continue like usual.

Woojin become more childish but at the same time he is more dangerous. He keep repeating to make a sibling for Woohee which make Sohye to become more careful.

Woohee just turn to 1 years old. Woojin give Woohee to Sohye as he is trying to grab Sohye's shirt. Woojin take a chance to kiss her lips and then run to the upstairs.

"WOOJIN! WHERE YOU WANT TO GO?!" Sohye shout out and went upstairs. "I WANT TO TAKE A BATH. BY THE WAY, YOUR LIPS SO YUMMY! I WANT MORE, CAN I?" Woojin shout back.

Woojin's word make Sohye turn to a red cheeks. She feel shy so sudden. Jerk.

Sohye entered their room and go to the bed. Time for Woohee take a sleep. Woohee started to crying as he feel exhausted plus wanted to sleep. Sohye lay on the bed and pull up his shirt slightly to give him a breastfeeding.

Sohye take out her phone in her pocket. She just play with her phone until she feel a breath at her neck. She turn her face and see Woojin was smirk.

"What? Go wear your clothes. It's time for Woohee sleep. Tomorrow, you'll start work, let's rest." Sohye pat Woohe gently at his body.

"Alright." Woojin go to wardrobe and find his clothes. After done, he back to the bed and lay beside Sohye.

Sohye close his shirt and put the pillow around Woohee to prevent him from fall down.

"Sohye~ Did I make you tired?" Woojin ask when Sohye turn his body at him. Sohye nod. "Really? Sorry. I didn't mean to..." Woojin can't continue his word when Sohye lean her lips at his lips.

"I got my revenge." Sohye smirk. Woojin pout, "Too fast. I want mo--" Once again Sohye kiss her lips. "Can you let me finish my word?" Woojin said when they already release the kiss.

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"Sohye."

"no."

Woojin pull her nape to closer to his face and kiss her lips roughly. Woojin change her position to be on top of her. He pinned her both hands.

"yes or no?" Woojin ask. "no." she still with her answer. Not even scared. Woojin smirk and started to kiss her neck. "OKAY, OKAY! I WILL NOT CUT YOUR WORD AGAIN! STOP IT! THAT'S MY SENSATIVE PART!" She shout out.

Woojin smirk. "Wow, I just know your weakness. Thanks to you." Woojin lean his lips at her neck but Sohye stop him by kiss her lips. Woojin bite her lips.

"Low your voice my dear. Our Woohee just have a deep sleep." Woojin said while start to kissing her neck. "Yah, Woojin... Stop it... Fine, fine~ If you stop I will do what you want to." Sohye keep begging to Woojin.

"Ermm... Okay, but you need to give Woohee--" Woojin look at Sohye while smirked. Sohye bie her lips, "fine." Woojin smirk and about to kiss her but Sohye stop her and said, "but promise me to not touch my sensative part again?" Woojin nod understandly.

Time for us fly high together,
Along with our child,
We will be together pick the star to decorate our life,
Time for us dream a hapiness.

《no word》