「ρ•8」

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Woojin glared at his phone. Five incoming messages from Rena. Woojin sigh as takes his phone. He's just accompanied Mrs. Kim going to the shopping mall meanwhile his mother with Sohye.

Flashback

"You guys will get married soon."

Both Woojin and Sohye look at each other. Mrs. Park already creates a bright smile same goes for Mrs. Kim.

Woojin raises his brows while making a face for Sohye to accept the marriage. Sohye sighed heavily while looking at them weakly.

When Sohye was about to open her mouth, Woojin cut her off, "Omma, Mrs. Kim, give us sometimes. Wait here. I will be back." Woojin said and look at Sohye. "Let's go," Woojin said as pulled Sohye to get up.

"Where?" Sohye asked unclearly. Woojin didn't answer it except walked go to someplace which in front of them were swimming pool.

"Accept it!" Woojin said as soon they have arrived. Sohye sighed as shut her eyes. "Woojin..." Sohye stopped her word as Woojin looked at her with a serious face. Automatically, she felt a bit scared to say any word.

"About Rena? You see she around me?" Woojin asked coldly. Sohye shook her head while looking down. "So, don't mind her. I'll protect you if she hurt you." Woojin said and change his voice to a normal.

Sohye lifted her face and looked at him. "You think I'm scared of that bitch? Tch~ she is just sand to me." Sohye said fiercely while glared him.

"Whatever you think. Kim Sohye, just accept it. Help me out from this house." Woojin said make Sohye frown weirdly. "What you--" Woojin cut her word off as pulled her to go inside.

Woojin and Sohye sat on the couch back. "So, how?" Mrs. Kim asked. Sohye and Woojin looked at each other and looked back at Mrs. Kim and nodded.

"Glad that you are accepted. Woojin, your father will give his company to you. His company is 100% yours." Mrs. Park said as handed some paper to him. Woojin takes it with a serious face.

Sohye quietly takes a looked at the paper. "Sign it as your mine." Mrs. Park says as gives a pen to him but Woojin still looked at the paper. Sohye takes it for Woojin and gives it to him. Woojin turned his face to her.

"Should I?" Woojin asked for the opinion. He can't think anything and forces to ask Sohye for the opinion. Sohye looked at him deeply and nodded. Woojin sighed. He takes a pen in her hand and signs it.

"Now, Woojin follow me and Sohye follow Mrs. Park. We will go shopping." Mrs. Kim said as already stood up.

End flashback

Woojin read the message from Rena while waiting for Mrs. Kim who is choosing the clothes.

Rena

Baee!!!

Rena

I miss you!!!

Rena

Where are you?!

Rena

Answer me!!!

Rena

Let's meet up~ I'm bored.

Woojin smirk and off his phone. She's always like that. He is tired of Rena's behavior. When they meet, Rena does not give any attention when he talks but looked at her phone instead.

"Woojin!" Mrs. Kim called out his name make Woojin look at Mrs. Kim. Woojin walked toward Mrs. Kim who is holding some clothes. It's girl clothes.

Mrs. Kim flashes him a bright smile and pulled Woojin aside. "Woojin, you should know this, Sohye will wear different clothes every time." Mrs. Kim said and explain to him what Sohye will wear at different times.

Meanwhile...

Mrs. Park feels shame as turned her face at Sohye. She feels shame because she doesn't know anything about her son. Only she knows is her behavior.

"Sohye, actually..." Mrs. Park stopped walking. Sohye hummed while looking at her. "Actually... I don't know what his favorite food, favorite drink, and size are. I only know his behavior." Mrs. Park said as looked down.

Sohye widened her eyes. She was surprised by that statement. Is that true? A mom doesn't know anything about her son?

"We are not closer. Especially, his dad. They are not closer. I'm trying to be the best mom but I feel it's too late for me to be a great mom for him." Mrs. Park said while her tears form in her eyes.

Sohye rubbed her back. Sohye pulls Mrs. Park to sit on the empty chair. She is still unclear about Woojin's family problem.

"Sohye, Woojin didn't get any attention since he was a kid. Never. We never care about him. We just think about money and money until we forgot about him. We realize this after his brother told me. Woojin already survived anything by himself even with money. I---"

Mrs. Park couldn't hold her tears. Sohye pulled her into a hug. Mrs. Park started to sob because can't hold up her tears. Sohye rubbed her back to comfort her.

"Mrs. Park, it's okay you don't know about him but at least you know his behavior, right?" Sohye asked as trying to comfort her. Mrs. Park nodded.

"I realize it now where he already grow up and could think where's bad and nice that's mean he already grow up as well. The child is hard to accept if today you realize their feeling. They can't change the feeling that they buried in their life. You should find a way to take his attention as what Woojin did to you beforehand." Sohye said carefully.

Mrs. Park faces Sohye and tries to create a smile. "Sohye..." Mrs. Park cupped her face. "Don't be like me, okay? Treat your child as your mom. Give them attention." Sohye nod and flash her a bright smile.

Once a child buried a feeling,
You are hard to change it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS PART WAS SHORT TOO. SORRY T_T

I can't wait for the marriage *cries*

I wonder where's winkdeep, Yoojung, Kyulkyung and Jaehwan go?
Don't tell me Jaehwan going out with her girlfriend?

*burst in laugh*