「ρ•29」

"KANG DANIEL STOP IT!"

•••

A loud slammed of the door gives him a bit shocked. Sohye can't turn her face as she felt too weak and her eyes already become heavy. The world is blurry as she can't see anything clearly.

Daniel not going to get up instead of closer to her and take out the knife. He then pulls Sohye by her hairs and places the knife right at her neck.

"I will kill her if you guys come closer!"

The cops who hold their gun ready to shoot him but someone stopped them.

"Mr. Kang, please calm down. Mrs. Park is pregnant, can't you see? She is weak already and if you keep bothering her the baby will die. Please stop right there, Mr. Kang. Put down the knife, please."

Minhyun calms him down while begging out. Daniel didn't hear it and reply with a jerk laugh. Minhyun asks the cops to get Daniel as he is busy laughing insanely.

The three cops get him and one of them take the knife out of him.

"Kang Daniel, I am arresting you because of trying to kill Mrs. Park. You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence." 

One of another cop arrested him while saying it. Daniel keeps cursing and give a death glare to Minhyun.

After the cops already bring out Daniel, Woojin comes at the right time as Minhyun want to get closer to Sohye who is laying down on the bed.

"SOHYE!"

Woojin shouts out calling her name as getting closer to her wife. He raises her head and put on his lap. He then moves the hairs aside from her face.

Woojin's tears slowly falling down and end up crying loudly.  Minhyun smile while patting his shoulder.

Suddenly, some of the cops come and bow in front if Minhyun.

"Chief, the ambulance is coming."

Minhyun replies him with a nod. Minhyun pat Woojin's shoulder and ask him to carry her out and bring at the ambulance.

+

At the hospital,...

Woojin walks back and forth as waiting for the result of his wife conditions. At the same, both Sohye's and Woojin's parents come in a rash.

As they're closer to Woojin, Woojin quickly hugs his mother. He's crying and crying.

•Woojin's POV•

I hug my mom tightly. I want her shoulder right now. I feel stupid. So stupid. If I do not leave her before it, all this won't happen to her. I feel so stupid.

I keep blaming myself. Sohye is too mean to me. Even the baby is very mean to me. I can't live both of them leave me.

"Woojin, shhh ... Don't cry. We are here. Sohye will be fine, okay? Keep pray. Don't give up. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. We already know the whole story. Stop blaming yourself. "

My mom comforts me while rubbed my back. I could feel Mrs. Kim pat my back.

About half an hour later,...

"Mr. Park?"

As I heard that voice, rashly I wipe my tears and turn to that voice. It was Sohye's brother, Dr. Kim.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim run to him and ask what the result. I come closer to him and he quickly hugs me while whispering to me.

"I'm sorry but not sorry. "

+

Slowly, I open the door without letting out any sound. I see Sohye is playing with the baby in her embrace. Her face is pale. I create a small smile.

I turn my face at them, my parents and Sohye's parents and give them a sign to come in.

I step closer to her and every step I feel my heart is beating so fast. I can't wait to see two babies.

FLASHBACK;

"I'm sorry but not sorry"

Jaehwan hyung said before let me go. I wrinkle my eyes. "What did you mean, hyung?" I ask him incurious.

He creates a smile before replying me,  "Sohye and the baby are fine but the baby can't live in her tummy anymore because Sohye keep herself in trauma and she can't hold it anymore. She is not strong enough. She is not her who is strong before. You know her well, right."

Jaehwan hyung said while patting my shoulder. I nod my head. I thanks him and give him a big hug.

END FLASHBACK.

"Sohye..."

I call out her name. As she raises her face, my tears fall down. I sit down on the chair and held her hand tightly. She's smile weakly.

"Woojin-ie, don't cry. I'm alright. See, our baby is healthy enough even he is prematurely born. He is really cute, right?"

I wipe my tears and look at the baby beside me. It's a boy. My prince. Now I have both prince and princess. I kiss his cheek and then Sohye's cheek.

"I'm sorry for leaving you too long, I promise with you, I will never leave you, again. Okay?" I said as stroking her hairs.

"It's okay, Woojin-ie. As long as our baby is safe, I feel glad enough, as soon as I could see your face now, I'm glad enough." As she said that, I give her a warm kiss on her forehead.

I release the kiss and that time Mrs. Kim and my mom comes closer to her. Mrs. Park kisses her on the cheek and asks her conditions.

My dad and Mr. Kim come to me and ask for my first son's name. They want to name it so I give them a chance since this is their first grandchild and grandson.

"We name him, Park Woo Hee. We will tell you why we choose that name." Mr. Kim said as kiss his grandson's soft cheek.

"We wait for you, dad." Both of me and Sohye said in simultaneously. My mom and Mrs. Kim already let out a chuckle.

"Nice name, honey." Mrs. Kim said as trying to carry her grandson.

"Let me take a look at my lovely nephew!" Jaehwan hyung come nowhere and shout out. He told me to not make some noise but himself... I shake my head.

Now, I learn all thing from what has happened.
I would never regret anything for what I'm not doing.
But still, I feel stupid for no reason.
Rena, I thanks to you but you should regret what you've done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a lovely moment and saddest moment.

Wait... It's not the ending yet. What actually happens? Where is Rena?

Curious? Wait for the last chapter...

Sorry guys. Really sorry. I'm too busy and since my big exam is closer soon, so I will trying to finish the next episode. I will try. Okay? Love you guys.

💗💗💗💗