「ρ·2」

After the class is over, the entire student already leaves the school but there's a group that is not back yet. They seem like discuss something important, maybe.

"Hyung, let's have a sleepover in my house, today," Jinyoung said as sit on the desk.

Woojin makes a weird face. It's because Jinyoung rarely asks him for a sleepover at his house. They only do a sleepover either me or Jihoon.

"Woojin-ah, you are good in mathematics, right? But you are bad in English aren't you?" Jihoon looks at Jinyoung and then turns to look at Woojin.

"Yeah... okay! I agree!" Woojin said as tidy up his stuff on the desk. Jihoon and Jinyoung already do hi five without Woojin noticing it.

"But... Hyung..." Jinyoung gets off the desk and comes closer to him.

"What?" Woojin answers without looking at Jinyoung while busy putting his pencil box.

"Sorry for this but-- don't tell Rena that you will--"

"I would not." Woojin cut Jinyoung's word off. Jinyoung looks at Jihoon. They look at each other and shrugged their shoulder.

"Wait up! This girl is your neighbor, right?" Woojin asks Jinyoung while knocking the table behind him.

"You mean... Kim Sohye?" Jihoon asks back with a questioning face. Why not? Woojin was never interested in other girls besides his girlfriend.

Woojin nodded and raised his brows towards Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded and looks at Jihoon once again.

"Perfect." Woojin smirk and zip his bag. "Let's go!" Woojin gets out of the class. Jinyoung looks at Sohye's table.

"Hyung, I think I know the reason why he asks me like that." Jinyoung smirk as look at Jihoon. Jihoon still blur.

"You want to know? You should come to my house early. I will show you something."  Jinyoung said while patting Jihoon's shoulder.

After done taking a bath, Sohye starts tidying her room. Today, Kyulkyung and Yoojung will come so she needs to prepare a nice room.

Mrs. Kim has already gone out to go shopping because tonight she will do some event for celebrating Jaehwan as he already got a Doctor status.

Sohye opens the window which meets with Jinyoung's bedroom. Sometimes, Sohye will peek at Jinyoung quietly through the window. As her desk beside the window.

Have one day in which they do eye contact. From that day, Sohye does not peek at him quietly.

"WOW! LOOKS WHO IS TIDYING UP THE ROOM?!" Jaehwan opens the door without knocking first.

Sohye who is arranging the trophy on her desk turns back to look own the stupid person she ever had.

"CAN YOU KNOCK ON THE DOOR FIRST?! YOU DO IT AGAIN, I SWEAR I WILL KICK UR ASS!" Sohye yelp out. She is shocked by Jaehwan shout for sudden plus she is in a red flag.

Jaehwan grinned as raising his hand. "Eyy- sorry. I know you are in the red flag but don't yelp like that. Our neighbor will hear it." Jaehwa said without thinking anything.

Sohye widened his eyes. She feels her cheek become so hot. "Kim Jaehwan. I didn't care who you are. GET OUT BEFORE YOU LOST YOUR ASS!" Sohye throws the pillow towards Jaehwan.

Jaehwan will disturb her when she is not in the mood that making Sohye always become a monster.

+

"Jaehwan sundae such a byuntae," Jihoon said as can't stop laughing after knowing who is Sohye.

Jihoon and Jinyoung sit on the bed and still look at the window. They could see Sohye continue her work.