"I have my first day of work at a flower shop!" I shout excitedly and he gives me a closed eye smile.

"That's great news! I have the day off and I decided to take Karasu on a walk but he fell asleep. Want to go catch some ramen before you work?" He asks and I nod licking my lips. Last week I tried Ramen for the first time and now I eat it whenever I can get my hands on it. The stuff is freaking delicious it is like tasting heaven in your mouth.

We stop at Ichiraku's shop and Karasu wakes up so I start to make funny faces at him and watch him giggle while we wait for our food.

"So did he get your smarts?" I ask and Kakashi chuckles.

"Oh yea, he is already unlocking doors, and by unlocking I mean he is picking the locks." He says and I stare at him dumbfounded.

"Wow Kakashi you are going to have your hands full when he hits his teenage years." I say laughing and he joins in.

Ibiki told me that he only ever sees Kakashi laugh when he is around me... Maybe one day Kakashi and I can take things to the next level. I really love him.

He is the only one who cared when no one else did, my only connection to the outside world.

We eat and joke around then we say goodbye and I head toward the flower shop.

I turn down the dirt road it is on and my eyes connect with a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

An electric current shoots through my body and I tense up as we stare at each other. She's so beautiful, her pink full lips partially opened in a slightly shocked expression. I glimpse at them and feel a warmth in my stomach.

"Hello..." Her voice sounds angelic to me and I realize that she is experiencing this too and I must be making her nervous.

"Hi there! Sorry, you startled me!" I say in a cheerful manner, hoping to make her relax and she lets out a nervous laugh but physically relaxes a bit.

"I'm Tora, I just got into town a couple weeks ago." I break the rest of the tension and hear her audibly sigh, her face relaxing and I stare at her in awe of her beauty.

"I'm Kaori, I just moved here as well." She responds and I raise my eyebrows, Kaori is a nice name too. Something shiny catches my attention around her neck and I stare in amazement at her headband.

"Wow you're a ninja! I bet that's the coolest job ever!" I exclaim in excitement and she laughs and nods with a kind smile. I never get to ask Ibiki about it because he gets suspicious, but this girl is new so she clearly doesn't know about me yet.

"Yeah, I really enjoy it. It helps me feel like I belong and I'm part of a large family." She admits making me smile at her.

"Maybe one day... I can be a part of that family too." I wish out loud and stare at the headband imagining it to be my own. I wonder what it feels like... To have a family...

"Have we... Met before?" Her question snaps me out of my head and I stare into her eyes. They're so beautiful, I'd be sure to remember them. They look like the part of the ocean you'd never want to leave.

For the first time in my life I feel intimidated by someone else.

"Nope!" I respond and smile in relief that my voice didn't waver and begin to walk past her.

I gasp as her hand wraps around my wrist and her warm, soft touch shoots sparks through my body. We both pull away from each other and stare once again into each others eyes.

"What... Is this?" She asks me and I stare at her in amazement.

"I-"

"Tora! Come on your shift starts soon!" Our attention is snatched away by the pink haired woman at the flower shop down the road. She waves at me and I sigh and then look back at Kaori.

Who is she?

I take off running and smile and wave at Mebuki when I reach her. She smiles back and opens the door for me, inviting me in.

"We've met before Tora, do you remember? I'm Mebuki Haruno." She reintroduces herself to me and I smile and walk into the store with her.

"Yes I remember, thank you so much for this opportunity." I give her a bow and she smiles and begins to show me around the shop.

I manage to learn some of the popular arrangements and serve some customers. Mebuki tells me I'm a fast learner and I accept her praise with glee.

When we close up shop at the end of the night I wave goodbye and head back home.

After getting out of view from the flower shop I sneak into a back alleyway between two apartment buildings. I look up the smooth brick wall and close my eyes, I steady my breathing out and imagine power flowing through me and reaching the bottom of my feet.

I open my eyes and begin to walk towards the wall, I step onto it and with ease begin to walk up and smile to myself when I reach the top and look at all the rooftops in front of me. I spot the building near my place and begin to hop from roof to roof. They're extremely close together but with the power in my feet I am able to jump further then before.

I reach the nearby building and jump off, landing twenty feet below with a small thud. I smile feeling accomplished and walk back to the apartment with pride.

Opening the front door I take off my shoes and see Ibiki reading on the living room couch, he looks up at me expectantly.

"Well? How was your first day?" He asks and I give him a big smile.

"It went great! I even think I made a new friend too." I gush thinking about Kaori and he smiles at me.

"That's excellent Tora, I'm glad you worked hard and connected with someone." His answer makes heat rise to my cheeks and I give a small nod before retreating to my bedroom and flopping down onto my bed.

I close my eyes feeling exhausted after today's events and drift off.

~~~~~~~~ Unknown POV

I smile to myself as I watch her walk down the street after her altercation with the red haired girl. She remains completely unaware of my presence. She looks so beautiful and graceful as always... My beautiful Kaori.

She will be mine once again. I giggle to myself as I think about it. Her screams cause me such delight and pleasure, I shiver imagining it. She got away once but I won't let her go ever again after this.

I love my Kaori so much. Her whimpering and the way she looks at me when I hurt her, like a sad innocent child. She is so pure and completely mine.

I close my eyes and lick my lips.

I'm coming for you soon my delicious Kaori.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy the story so far. Who could this crepe be?

Please vote and comment to let me know your thoughts! Also follow me if you want update on my publishings! <3 thanks so much!!