"You look good y/n!" Mina shouts, "I was expecting a train wreck honestly. is that harsh? I think that's harsh."

"haha no," I laugh lightly, "I don't take Katsuki-kun as my outfit inspirations," my tone goes sour, but I smile. I have to be passive aggressive somehow. I do cringe though since I still referred to him as Katsuki-kun.

Hagakure cracks up, and Momo just "oooo"s. It's probably one of the best feelings in the world. 

"where do you guys wanna go first?" Momo asks, and Mina drags us into her favorite store first.

"so did you guys go through your list of people who are trying to grab you for an internship?" Hagakure asks, trying to start a conversation from it since we weren't going to because she didn't receive any. 

"oh, I forgot to grab my list I guess," I shrug it off. I got the third greatest number of offers, 3468, almost tied with Katsuki, and I was only left to wonder at the total number of heroes. 

"I heard that there were international offers," Momo squeals. "Don't worry, I grabbed yours for you. We had this idea picked out by the end of the day, so we planned ahead just in case." Momo hands me a packet from her little bag, and I flip through it. I felt a tad bit embarrassed because of my excessive amount of internship offers. 

"Oh this is cool!" I exclaim, trying not to overdo it, "I wonder if one hero could submit more than one?" 

"Oh obviously," Mina adds, "that's too many pro hero offers I think."

"Yeah that makes sense," I say, and we leave the first store. I forgot to look, but the only thing I really want is an oversized hoodie, and maybe new jeans. "At least you guys don't have to miss out on internships though,"

We walk into the next store, which is typically my favorite, and I start looking around. Hagakure walks to the beauty products and sighs. 

"My gosh you guys, I just had a cool idea!" I exclaim, almost jumping to my feet. "We're giving Hagakure a makeover!" 

"Y/n no it's okay," she puts her hands up in defense, "it's okay."

"You sure?" I pry only slightly.

"Yeah..." she sighs in defeat. "I've always wanted to see what I'd really look like, but makeup and stuff won't really help."

"Okay if you're sure," I shrug. I walk over to a rack of sweaters, and pick out two, one in a soft pink and the other a lilac. 

I say that I'm going to the fitting room, and Hagakure comes with me while Momo and Mina browse a section for accessories, once we're sorta alone I ask her, "today during school, what happened after I left? I heard it after I closed the door but I didn't listen at all."

"Oh well, the first thing was that someone yelled at Bakugou for being an ass," she starts, and decides if she wants to continue, "then Bakugou said everything was your fault. And then he got really mad and Midnight made him pass out and took him away."

"He.. said it was m-my fault?" I questioned. "How-

"Don't even worry about it. He's out of his mind. Probably in denial that he's losing the best thing that could've happened to him. Besides, you know him. He's not gonna change," she ends the little speech sounding sad.

"I know, but I just wish he would," I sound even more down, and then chuckle facetiously, "he told me before, he said 'I like the idea of you' and well, I guess I feel the same way now. But I mean that's gone now, so..." 

"I know," Hagakure says sympathizing with me.

"Damn, and he was so.. fun? Like I know it sounds really bad because you know his violence, but it wasn't ever actually like true to me, and I just took everything as a joke instead," I open the door to the fitting room which was the only thing separating us. I show off the lilac sweater, and tuck the front part into my jeans a bit and let the rest hang out for style.

"That's a really pretty color on you!" she praises, and I smile widely in response. I head back to slip on the other sweater. It was mostly the same, but the lilac one felt more like a velvet texture while the pink was more knit. I stare at myself for a minute in the mirror. I try to push the bad thoughts from my head and replace them with something else. It isn't your fault. But my true thoughts are that if I just was a little better maybe I would've been worth it to be chased after. 

I show off the second sweater, which Hagakure gushed about how the pink compliments the natural little blush on my cheeks. She assures me that both are equally cute, so I buy both after changing back into my actual clothes. It starts to get late, at once it's 6:45 I decide to head out so I can get home before dark. I thank all of them for being good friends and making me feel better about everything, and I tell them that they didn't have to do all this for me. I place my shopping bags into my small backpack that I brought just in case I bought too much to carry.  

It didn't work. I start my walk home with my head down. I thought that I could trick myself into a good time by surrounding myself with good friends. I appreciate what they're trying to do for me, but I just need at least some time to be sad. I stuff my hands in my pocket, and look down at my feet. I start to kick a pebble. There aren't any cars passing the road I'm walking down, just a bunch of houses to my left. They were pretty big houses with driveways that were either really long or really short. The sun sets pretty quickly, and the last of the light is barely visible in the horizon in front of me. The night sky is chasing the exit of the sun, and the first few stars can be seen.

"Y/N!" A voice calls my name, and I can hear some frantic movements, so I turn around to face the noise. I don't say anything, in case I need to escape I can change to a small animal and pretend I wasn't ever here. An outside light from a home two houses down turns on, and I can only barely see it from around the trees. I hear my name again. Something in me moves me forward to the source of the noise that is in the direction of the light. At the end of the driveway of the house with the porch light, I'm met face to face with the person who was calling me. Our faces were inches away, but I didn't back up. 

A/N: I'm multiple chapters ahead since I've just gotten to write a lot and I love it. Just saying YOU GUYS ARE SO UNPREPARED, GET READY TO GET INTO THIS SHIT