Ending??

Hey everyone. 

It's been like... two and a half years....

I still do wanna thank everybody for all of the love you've shown. The amount of comments that I still get here is crazy. And I've seen some many that mention how my writing was actually the best they've read on wattpad, which again, is crazy. It's super great seeing my writing hold up over a long time. I actually went back and re-read all of my writing as I mostly forgot how it went. My memory sucks but it's okay. I liked reading it in the way you guys have gotten to experience it. I really do think that this entire book is monumental to me in so many ways, and I love to see how you guys connect to this too. 

I'm thinking of actually putting in the conclusion to this book. Two alternate endings for each todoroki and bakugo so everyone is pleased. I'll have to refresh my mind on how it feels to write here again, but I think that providing the closure is something I've escape for too long and I'd like to end this in the best way for everyone. 

Thank you all again for the loads of support, kind words, and funny comments. I'm glad that you've gotten to love (and hate) the reader and my version of the MHA characters. I'll be forever grateful :)