I get up from my bed, where Honey has left, and sit down at my desk. I log onto my computer, and pull up the video. The video of Katsuki and I's fight at the sports festival. There were many camera shots that were filming, the footage was quickly edited, and posted for everyone else who wasn't watching live to watch over and over until they were as disgusted with it as I was. 

God, what an asshole, really. Why didn't I see all the red flags from before? The ringtone from my phone blares across my empty room, and it makes me jump. I look at the number, and it's unrecognizable. Because it's most likely someone from class, I pick up the phone even though it's beside my best judgement. At least it's not Bakugou, the contact name would've popped up. 

"hello?"

"Y/N" Hagakure's voice emits from the speaker, "oh my gosh, how are you?"

"I'm okay, just woke up from a nap so I don't feel as bad I guess. what's up?" I sound as casual as possible, and it works pretty well. 

"So I figured you needed some cheering up, and so I decided to give you a treat, your choice really," she speaks in a light and bubbly voice, but it's confusing to me. 

"I'm sorry, what are you trying to say?" 

"well okay, I didn't want to drag you shopping if you didn't want to shop, and I didn't want to bring you to a restaurant without knowing which one you like the most. So, tell me what it is you want to do, and we'll do it," she slows down her words, and it helps a lot. 

"okay, I feel like shopping could be fun," I can't help my tone from going flat, and sounding unexcited. "when?"

"we could maybe meet in about an hour?" she asks, "and I could call up anyone else you want to go if you want, or we can just go alone."

"um why not invite Momo and Mina, and we can have girl time or whatever," I perk my voice up a tad, and try to sound, ya know, alive. 

"gotcha! I'll talk to them, and text you, is that okay?" she asks, and I tell her it's fine, to make a group chat, and then I hang up. 

I look at the clock, it's 4:23, and I drag myself up to get ready. I can't show up in my pajamas even though I'd want to. I throw on some jeans and a simple, slightly cropped shirt. Then I grab a zip up sweatshirt and toss it on my bed. I don't want to wear it now but just in case it gets colder later. I end up texting in the group chat, forcing myself into an extroverted social situation again. 

My dad comes home at five, just like he said, and brings home some ice cream and a hot chocolate. I smile wide at the gesture, I have the best dad in the world. I accept the drink, and it's warm but not too hot. A perfect match for ice cream. I give my dad a big hug, and thank him. I ask if I could go to the mall, and I tell him how Hagakure, Momo, and Mina want to cheer me up. 

"I'm fine with it," my dad shrugs, and hands me a bit of money. 

"I don't even really want to go," I admit, "but I feel like I kinda have to."

"you never have to do something you don't want to," my dad chirps. 

"yeah but I'm gonna anyways," I sigh, finishing my hot chocolate. I offer my dad the rest of the ice cream since I'm not really hungry. He takes it just like I thought. "I just want to sleep."

"then go back to bed, when are you going to the mall?" my dad asks.

"5:30 ish, and I want to ask about what happened when I left. But I wanna hear how they say it and what they say."

"gotcha."

I meet Hagakure and Momo outside the mall, and we wait for Mina until she shows up 2 minutes later.