Chapter Ten

A/N: Readers' discretion. The following chapter contains mature and explicit contents.

"Thank you. This is the best and the most romantic date I have ever had, Kimhan..." She softly whispered in between their kisses. Her eyes still closed savoring the romantic moment with the love of her life, her Kimhan.

"You're most welcome, my Pie... anything for you." Kim murmured as she gently kisses her back once more on those supple lips; passionate and more intense this time. Aom caressed her face lovingly.

"I love you more, Kimhan. More than you'll ever know. I've been waiting for this day for you to finally be mine, too. YES! I love you too, Kimhan!"

"You mean-" Kim stills agape with her china eyes wide. She was speechless. She couldn't believe her dreams came right before her very eyes. It's just wow-it feels like fireworks of emotions engulfed her instantly. Her tears came uncontrollably rolling down.

"Yes. Kimhan, I'm... officially... yours," She said in between her small sobs. Her eyes were pricked with tears; pools of emotions and tears of joy. Kim cupped her soft face and wiped her tears with her thumb. She succumb her into a tighter embrace. Now, she realized she didn't care less about what other people have to say about her this time or the people in the industry. Either or what her fans would think of her. Hell! She doesn't care anymore. What matters most; she had the support of her family and her Kimhan. Her inner goddess finally awakes from her days of sulking and obviously glowing; did three summersaults holding pompoms cheering; agreeing for what she knew is a right decision.

Then, there are sparks of fireworks lit from the sky as they both gazed up the night sky. Nice timing. Good job, Zee!

"It's beautiful!" Aom gasped looking up at the sky leaving her in awe.

"Yes. It is..." Kim says softly staring at her.

Kim held Aom's hand pulling her closer. Aom found the comfort and warmth in Kim's embrace, leaning her head on the crook of Kim's neck while enjoying their wine, the bonfire and the fireworks under the starry, starry night. All that hallow feeling and longing came to an end into the arms of the woman she loved for a long time. Aom relishing the warmth of Kim's embrace and inhaling the not-too-strong-masculine scent- Kimhan scent intoxicating her. She snuggled her small frame closer into Kim's toned body trying to subside the cold chilly air. Kim wrapped them with the blanket and kissed her hair lovingly.

"I love your scent, Pie. You smell sweet like vanilla and honey." Kim muttered under her breath inhaling her. Elating her.

"Hmm..." Aom smiles shyly meeting her gaze sincere and genuine.

Kim smiled jovially in her contentment. Finally, she's complete. Aom completes her. Unbelievably true that this tom also does fill the hallow feelings inside her, too -her missing puzzle piece. She has the woman of her dreams and they made it official. It's their first date and their first kiss as a couple. Considered it is.