•fifteen•

The next day Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He turned the sound off and faced the older boy that was next to him. Thinking the older was still sleeping he turned around and started to play with his hair.

The younger rubbed a bunch of hair together and made a horn looking thing, just at the sight made Jungkook giggle. "Making me look like a unicorn makes you giggle?" Taehyung spoke up.

"Yes! All the way." he giggled again.

"Well then you can do it as much as you want." Taehyung said making Jungkook continue his hair styling. Jungkook signed as he looked at the time.

"I need to go to school, so I need to get up." Jungkook said turning around but stopped when Taehyung spoke again.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Taehyung asked

"Well, yeah. Why not?" Jungkook answered, just as he was about to get up he could feel Taehyung watching his every move. When he stood up he instantly regretted it. Pain shot through Jungkook's lower back and his knees buckled, and he fell on the floor.

Taehyung was still on the bed witnessing it all. Once he saw Jungkook fall on the floor he lost his shit! Taehyung laughed his ass while peeking on the floor only to see Jungkook laying the floor covering his naked parts with his hands and looking as shook as ever.

"A-are yo-you okay!?" Taehyung said trying to keep in his laughter.

"NO! No I am not 'okay'. My ass fucking hurts because of you and know I'm naked on the cold floor while you are laughing at me!" he yelled in frustration. "Now, stop looking at me and give me a towel or something to cover up."

Taehyung stood up but instead of handing Jungkook something to cover himself up,he just swooped the younger up into his arm. The sudden action made the younger let out a high pitched yelp and felt embarrassed. Jungkook looked out in shock and spoke up. "Umm, are you taking me to the bathroom?"

"Yup." was all Taehyung said as he continued walking. Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up as he thought up different scenarios. He then pressed his cheek against Taehyung's bare chest, trying to hide his flushed cheeks.

They went to the bathroom and came back out, which took longer than it should be ; unless they did something else.

The older held him as he walked back out to the closed closet, he let the younger out of his arms and let him pick out his clothes to wear. The two got dress and were out the door. By the time they got to their campus the first class of the day had already started and he was late.

Before limped off to his class he kissed his boyfriend bye and then was off. Once he finally made it to the door, he opened it quietly as possible so he doesn't disrupt the silence filled class that the class is usually. But today was different, when he opened the door he was greeted but the sounds of 20 years shouting.

Jungkook spotted Yugyeom and limped towards him. Once he was next to the younger he quickly sat in the chair next to the boy. "What happened to you?" Yugyeom said as he arched one eyebrow.

"Ummm..." Jungkook hummed as a blush crept on his fluffy cheeks.

"OH! MY! GOD! You got laid!" Yugyeom yelled out, and Jungkook's cheeks got even darker.

"Shhhhhhh! And yes." Jungkook whispered. "I did and I know what you will ask, it was with Taehyung don't act like you never did the dirty with someone. And now my turn, where is the professor and why is everyone yelling?"

"Oof I knew it! And how can I not be yelling it was your first time and if you two did do the dirty that means he was also your first kiss! Oh and the professor is in the back he said we can vent out everything today being finals are in a few days." yugyeom said

"Oh okay and we had our first kiss on the beach. I told you this already." Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah I forgot,you called me when I was with Bambam doing the dirty. Well, Imma just sleep. Wake me up when we leave." Yugyeom laughed as he set his head Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook just hummed not expecting less from the younger and then when on his phone, having nothing else to do. When he looked at his notifications he saw it was the group chat of his hyungs and him.

Mammajin:
Dudes like they were sooo loud

Jibooty:
Who?

Yoongay:
Who?

J-Hoe:
Who??

Mammajin:
Taehyungie and Jungkookie! They were supposed to be the babies!!!

Taebear:
JEON JUNGKOOK WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME HE WAS HOME?

Jungshook:
WHAT THE FUCK! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT NAMJOON HYUNG'S

DaddyJoon:
Ummmm, I was at yours. So I heard as well and had to sneak out when you two stopped fucking like bunnies.

Yoongay:
Aahahahaahahahhhaah sucks for you two
I can't stop laughing

Jungshook:
WHAT!?!? Why didn't you just leave???

DaddyJoon:
Well I was about to leave when but then me and Jin heard you say something so we walked closer but then you started moaning and stuff and then we were about to leave but then the door opened and it was Taehyung so we ran to Jin's room but then we heard you two doing more things even louder than before. Plus the door was open I think so we just left when you both fell asleep. And shit Tae I didn't think you had that side in you.

Yoongay:
Damn I thought Taehyung would be bottom..

J-Hoe
Lol I knew Jungkookie would be bottom. He is such a baby boy!

Jungshook:
GNSOVNOBNSONFBIODGIEVJDSKALHD WHAT THE FUCK!? TAE HOW COULD WE NOT HAVE NOTICED THEM?

Taebear
Yah! Don't blame it on me I was busy fucking you and you were busy being a moaning mess.

Jungshook:
TAE THAT DID NOT HELP!!!!

Jibooty:
AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH I was gone for 3 minutes! Ahahaaaah.

J-Hoe:
Jimin you know what that means.... PAY UP BITCH I KNEW JUNGKOOKIE WOULD BE THE ONE BEING FUCKED AND NOT THE ONE FUCKING!

Jibooty:
Fine

Yoongay:
You both bet on them?

Yoongay:
They learn so well.

MammaJin:
That reminds me Joonie pay up.

DaddyJoon:
Fineee.

Taebear:
What did you two bet on!!??

DaddyJoon:
Because I thought you two would be good kids and fuck after a few more months later A LEAST!

MammaJin:
Yeah but then I won because you two are horny fucks

Jungshook:
I'm leaving bye.

Taebear:
After you are done with your classes come to the gates I'll pick you up

Jungshook:
Okay
Read

Jungkook looked up from his phone with a cherry red face. He then looked around noticing that people were already leaving. 'Must be time to go.' jungkook thought before waking the sleeping boy on his lap, and then it was on to his next class.