•forteen•

It had been a two months since Jungkook told Taehyung about his past. The two's relationship was stronger than ever. Not only their relationship but also Jin and Namjoon's and Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin's.  

It was a monday morning and Taehyung was the first to wake up. He quickly sneaked through Jungkook arms and stood up trying to look for his phone. By the time he found his phone he knew he had to go because of classes. When he was about to walk out but  he walked right into the door, forgetting the was closed.

"Shit!" Taehyung hissed because he crashed into the door making a 'thud' sound.

Jungkook woke up because of the sound. "Uhhh, is this an earthquake?"

"Ha no i just walked into the door. " Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I need to go.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook said a little bit disappointed. Before Taehyung went out the door, he kissed the sleepy bunny on the cheek and walked out. Even though the kiss was a small gesture it still made Jungkook burn up. The younger did not have classes on monday so he felt blessed so he knocked out.

"Ugh ahh right there!" Jungkook yelled as Taehyung rammed into his pink puckered hole with his member, hitting him straight on his prostate.

"Fuck, baby." Taehyung groaned as he felt Jungkook's walled tighten around him. Taehyung thrusted faster with every moan he heard that came out of Jungkook's pretty little mouth. "Fuck, you like that?"

"Y- ahh- yes!" Jungkook moaned at the feeling.

"Yes what?" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's thigh with a harsh strike.

"Y-yes d-daddy!" He moaned again, embraced of the sinful sounded coming from him and the sound of skin slapping together everytime Taehyung slammed into Jungkook's hole. Both being really loud.

Taehyung soon feels his climax coming and he could hear Jungkook's moans getting loud. the older of the two pulled out rather fast, making Jungkook whine at the loss of feeling. And that's when Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Sit on me face."

Jungkook sprung up in his bed with his body covered in sweat and other body fluids. He looked under his sheets and freaked out at what he saw that he was leaking pre cum. He then looked at his phone and saw that it was 7 at night, he had slept the day whole and had a great dream. But he had one problem, the tent in his pants. And there was only one way to fix it.

Taehyung was walking through the hallway of his boyfriend's apartment. He was walking  toward the younger's room but stopped midway. He heard noises, almost as if someone was moaning.

Taehyung did not like it at all, he did not like the thought of Jungkook being wrapped in someone else's arms. His vision turned red and he blood started to boil, rage took over his body and lost control. He was about the swing the door open, until he heard his name.

Jungkook had no clue that Taehyung was on the other side of the door, listening to everything. Taehyung put his ear to the wall to make sure what he had heard. And there is was again, Jungkook had moaned his name in the most vulnerable way possible. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore as he felt his pants getting tighter and tighter when hearing the sinful sounds leave Jungkook's mouth. He swung to door open ever so quietly so the younger wouldn't notice.

The younger had his eyes closed while rubbing his member harsly while moans filled the room. He moans Taehyung's name one more time before the older answered with a "yes". Jungkook shot up with wide eyes, rushed to cover his body with the only clothing he had on, which was a huge shirt that reached his mid thighs. Taehyung found Jungkook even more fuckable.