6

Once you got to Ground Beta you stood off to the side and away from the rest of your classmates, wanting to observe them without being interrupted. Most of them had their faces uncovered or with minimal masks, which were paired with simplistic outfits. Others had outright ridiculous costumes, some of them even laughable. You were the only one in the regular P.E. uniform, sleeves rolled up and the bracelet containing ENHANCE on your left wrist.

"IT'S TIME FOR BATTLE TRAINING!!"

"Sensei! This appears to be the same city from the entrance exam. Will we be performing more cityscape maneuvers?"

'Ah, so that's Iida. He looks like a small transformer.' His costumes was one of the ones you almost chuckled at.

All Might faced the class and looked everyone over. "Nope! You'll be moving onto step two--INDOOR ANTI-PERSONNEL TRAINING!!" He paused for a moment, though when he spoke again his voice lost some of its cheerfulness. It seemed only you noticed this. "Villain battles are mostly seen outside. But statistically, the more sinister ones tend to remain indoors." The air felt denser as All Might kept talking. "Between confinement, house arrest, or the black market, in our hero society..." He cleared his throat. "The cleverest villains lurk indoors! In order to defend civilians from these dangerous people, you have to learn how to defeat them now! You'll be split into villain and hero teams and face off in two-on-two indoor battles!!" Your classmates held confused expressions on their faces.

"So no basic training?"

"PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE TEACHES YOU THE BASICS!!" The blond male excitedly yelled. "The distinction here is that you lot won't be fighting robots!" Your classmates took this time to pound the teacher with their questions.

"What determines victory?"

"Can I just blast everyone away?"

"Are you threatening to expel someone like Aizawa-sensei did?

"How do we proceed to divide ourselves into teams?"

"How fabulous is my cape~?"

Your teacher had a panicked look on his face. "One at a time! My quirk isn't super hearing!"

***

"Listen up! Here's the deal; the villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. The heroes have to go in and take care of it! The heroes have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon! The villains objective is to either capture the heroes or protect the weapon until the time is up!" Halfway through explaining, All Might had pulled out a sheet of paper and started reading off of it. "Your battle partners will be decided by drawing lots!"

'Is he really qualified to be a teacher?' You raised an eyebrow.

"Your battle partners will be decided by drawing lots!" He showed the class a box with the word 'Lots' printed on it.

"Is that really the best way?!"

"That makes sense, because pros often have to team up with other agencies during emergencies!"

"I see! I apologize for my ignorance!"

'Mmmm, does Blue Boy still have a stick up his ass?'

All Might then listed the teams. Team A was Midoriya and Uraraka, team B was Todoroki and Shoji, team C was Yaoyorozu and Mineta, team D was Bakugo and Iida and so on. As he listed the last team you realized that All Might hadn't called your name.

"All Might-sensei. You did not put me in a team. I assume that I have to participate in this exercise though, so what will I be doing?" Your monotone voice could be heard from the back of the class as everyone turned to look at you. All Might looked like a deer in headlights and he pulled out the piece of paper again, scanning it to see what he should do. It seemed that he found nothing on what to do though.