Chapter 5

Remy A. Taylor

It was another unnecessarily long day of school and I was so over it. Not to mention I had to deal with the same pain in the ass bitches again today.

"What the fuck do she got on?" I heard Tatyana laughing to her little group of friends.

"Bitches wear overalls and call it fashion." Kennedi laughed.

"And she don't got no type of figure. Where her ass? Where her titties? She a walking stick."

I dropped all of my things and stood up out of my seat.

"Do any one of you bitches have a problem you would like to address?" I stated loudly, making the entire class go quiet.

"Please don't, Remy, please." Tori shook her head.

"Nah fuck that, these two fat ass pea in the pod ass bitches keep mumblin' shit so I wanna know what the fuck is up?" I said.

"Girl sit yo ass down before we really take you down through there." Tatyana waved me off.

I jumped over the classroom table and punched her in the mouth with as much as strength as my fist could muster.

Kennedi stood up, striking me in the side of the head but I was focused on her friend, who had stumbled back and attempted to tackle me.

I moved out of the way before punching her again and she tried to grab ahold of my hair, which was secure in its low bun.

I let punch after punch off on her and Kennedi came along again, making Tori come over and knock her down on the ground.

While I was distracted by that, Tatyana slapped me and I was taken aback for just a moment, allowing her to get me on the ground.

Tatyana was a big bitch and so her on top of me for too long was something I couldn't allow to happen.

I punched her as hard as I could until she was stunned enough for me to shove her off of me.

I was going to attack her again before security came and escorted, or should I say dragged, the four of us to the office.

**

"Suspended for five days." I mumbled to myself in disbelief as I walked out of the office, Tori following quietly behind me.

Once we were out in the parking lot I looked at Tori who was still unusually quiet.

"Are you okay?"

She hesitated before answering, "No, Remy, I'm fine. It's you who needs help."

"What are you talking about?"

"This is my senior year, man. I can't keep getting suspended the minute your anger gets the best of you and I have to come to the rescue." She said.

"Nobody asked you to jump in." I crossed my arms.

"But I had to because you're my friend and thats what friends are supposed to do! But as my friend, do you care if I'm okay Remy? Huh? Because if you haven't realized it yet, this shit doesn't come as easily to me as it does to you! I'm not beautiful as hell with a perfect body, doctors for parents, and brains out of this world. Yet you the only person who don't realize that shit! If I fail, that's it! School is all I have, because I don't have any other way out." Tori admitted to me and I was too stunned to speak. 

"Tori, you know my life isn't perfect." I began and she cut me off.

"It may not be to you, but I would kill to still have my mom and dad together, to have your body and looks. I refuse to watch you throw that shit away Remy. So when you have everything together, then you can hit me up." Tori finished before walking away from me.