Unforgiving Soul That is Bound To Hurt Others

Rin's Point of View

After a few minutes of me standing there like a statue, Haru finally leaves. I look down at the paper. I see my dried tears upon the neat ink. But then, I notice when I look out the window of the academy, I can see Haru, with Makoto and his family. I can hear the twins yelling something. "Mei-nee-chan is going to love our gift! Don't you think so?!" A gift? They must have went gift shopping for her... If I did that, I'm sure I would be rejected in a flash.

As I look down at the paper again, I notice a shadow from behind the paper. When I turn it, a note that has my name on it is revealed. "Rin... are you satisfied now? You should kept your mouth shut and waited!  All because of you! If she is hurt more than I think, you're dead to me Rin... If she never wakes up, I will personally make sure your life is ruined. I will make you wish you never did what you did..."-Sousuke

The paper drops on the ground. My mind is in shock right now. Everything that I had done, was a complete waste....

______________

Haruka's Point of View

I'm still with Makoto. We parted ways with his parents and the twins to visit Mei. She should be done with the x-rays so we should be able to visit. Makoto's mood seemed to have gotten much more mellow than before. He is back to his own self in my opinion.

As the hospital begins to come into view, I notice someone is also walking much slower than us, towards us. When that person comes into view, I stop. My heart drops. Makoto doesn't stop walking. He runs to that person. And that slowly moving person, is... Mei!

Makoto doesn't hesitate to hug her lightly. She smiles a weak smile as I stand there motionless. Makoto starts to cry. He should have time with her for now. I step back and decide to look at my phone. When I open it, somehow Yamazaki sent me a text.

"I had no idea where Mei was until I asked the doctor. He said she had somehow recovered a significant amount of strength from resting that long time. I held back tears for a long time now, but after reading the letter Mei had written me, and knowing she will make a full recovery, struck a cord with me. Think Nanase. Everything she has been through, she now should be treasured by you, Makoto, everyone she knows. Not just you guys. And Rin, surely he had learned his lesson. But I don't think he had fully understood what she went through, therefore with that statement in the air, I am going to give him the beating of his life, so he can understand the pain she felt at the bottom of the pool.-Sousuke."

My eyes widen at the text. Is he seriously going to hurt Rin that much?! Even I can't do that! He could go to jail for that! Or worse! He could kill Rin! I'm sure Rin wouldn't fight back... He seems to be depressed right now but... Gah! I have to leave Mei behind and save Rin from the possibly scarred future.

Before I get the chance to run, Mei suddenly grabs my shoulder. With a weak voice she says while holding up her phone, "Take me... with you..." I skim the text. It's the same text I got from Yamazaki! He must have sent it twice! I nod and have her climb onto my back. Makoto is left there speechless. But he will understand later...

________________________

Rin's Point of View

I'm laying in my dorm bed. The room isn't empty but is feels like it because Aiichirou won't talk to me. But, I can't blame him of course... All I do all weekend is absolutely nothing. No friends to hang out with anymore, no more practices... nothing... I sneeze. Ha... I think it is allergies or something. I haven't been feeling well lately.

As I sit up from my bed, someone bangs on the door. "Rin! It's me! Open up!" Aiichirou flinches at the sudden yelling but he stands to open the door. When he opens the door, the papers he is holding in his hand drops all over the ground. I stand and see who it is. I too, go through shock. What I see, must be a dream right? Right?! Haruka and... Mei on his back!!? How? When?!

"You need to watch out for Yamazaki! He is coming to-" He is cut off because... What happens next, felt like it went through slow motion. Sousuke barges into the two, not noticing Mei obviously, knocking them down to the ground. Mei breaks Haruka's fall, but at a price... I hear a crack, and blood rushes out of Mei's mouth. The fall knocks Mei out....

But before I can go rush to her and Haru, a jab is sent to my face. It knocks me down. I wasn't prepared for that so I needed a while to recover. But, the punches came one after one. My chest, my arms, my legs, and my stomach... My body goes limp as he hits me. I can faintly see Ai screeching and he runs put of the room. Great... But, Haruka also comes. He tries to pull Sousuke off of me, but my back is against the floor and he is right over me next to the bed and desk. There isn't anywhere for him to go... Me neither.

After about 5 minutes, Ai finally comes back. I can't make out who is with him because my blurred vision. But, the last thing Yamazaki does, is jab me in my eye so hard, that a feel it go blank right as it remained open. One eye is still open, but it is still blurry. Yamazaki is finally pulled off of me.

I can feel my stomach squeeze due to the multiple times he had punched me in the gut. I use all my strength to flinch to the side and... sadly... throw up... My whole body feels so weak. I throw up continuously... I can feel my body giving up. The blurry vision gets the best of me, and I finally give out...

__________

A/N: Honestly, the way this turned out, wasn't what I expected either. I was trying to wrap up the story within the next few chapters, but, you know, I want at least 20 chapters in this. I'm striving for more! Thank you for reading! So much more to come! Review about this chapter please! I want to hear your thoughts on this turn of events!