Chapter IV

Did you enjoy the wait? Hehe sorry, seriously. But guess what you're now reading the new chapter! So yea, don't be mad at me pls.

"IhaveacrushonKatieyouknowit'sbeenquitesometimesinceIstartedfeelingthiswayaboutherbutnowI'msurelikeItotallylikeher."
"...Sorry but I didn't understand a word." Lance chuckled. "I... I have a crush on Katie you know it's been quite some time since I started feeling this way about her but now I'm sure like- I totally like her..." He repeated.
"Oh." Lance said, an even brighter smile was now on his face as he hugged his best pal. "Because I cannot scream... I'll just say that I'm really, but really very happy for you."
"Hehe..." Hunk chuckled and sighed.
"Why aren't you happy? That's so freaking awesome like she's just perfect for you."
"It's because I don't feel like I'm the right guy for her... She may be perfect for me, because yea, she's so perfect... But me, I am no one special, nor I'm perfect for her and I'll never be."
"Nooooo Hunk just noooo." Lance said as he crossed his arms and shook his head smiling.
"You are sweet, smart, caring, and really, really kind. You are like the kindest guy I know and believe me, I bet she likes you too."
"Shhh be careful not to wake her up. What if she or anyone else hears us? I'd be screwed. Literally."
"Hunk you actually worry too much. Why don't you just tell her?" Lance asked. "Because I bet she doesn't like me, not even a little. And please don't tell her nor anyone else. I beg you."
Lance sighed and smiled. "I promise."
And Hunk replied with a smile.
"Lance, is there any girl you like in this school?"
As soon as Lance heard him he gasped and looked away. "N-no." He replied, shaking. "You sure?" "Y-yeah. N-now please let's get back to bed. I'm starting to feel tired, and you should be sleeping as well. Maths test is tomorrow."

Hunk nodded and walked back to his bed, but first, he took a look at the small, short, cute girl that was sleeping in her bed. Hunk thought of how cute she looked when she's sleeping, and that even if she wanted to look tough, she was still the cutest girl in the school to him. She still looked like a little innocent creature. Because he thought that he had no chances to get the courage to tell her he had a crush on her, he just sighed and cradled into his bed, starting to sleep.

-

As the alarm began to play, everyone grunted and woke up. This time Hunk couldn't get up from his bed, though, so he found himself watching a small girl jump on his bed and say: "Wake up you lazy!" She yelled and laughed.
Lance looked at them and made a sad smile but soon looked away.

Hunk smiled at her and got up, saying 'good morning' to everyone. Keith soon grabbed his rucksack and huffed. "A maths test... Great."
"Oh come on that's not that bad. Also you know you're kinda good at maths."
"we may be good, but never as good as you are, Pidge!" Lance laughed.
"As you or Matt!" Hunk added.
"No hehe," Matt giggled softly. "I don't count, I have no tests today."
"Lucky!" Hunk sighed smiling.
"I'm sure it'll be easy, though!"

-

"Ok this test won't be easy so concentrate and... Try not to fail."
Shiro said as he placed the test on everyone's desk.
"Wow... Great." Lance whined.
As soon as Pidge got her test, she started writing so fast that her hand was barely stopping sometimes.
Hunk looked at her and blushed a little but then the boy tried to keep her outta his head so he could actually concentrate on his own test.

After some minutes, Hunk raised his head to see Pidge talking to someone he didn't like. It was the guy who used to call him names on the first grade but nobody but Lance knew that. Also, no, he actually kept doing that, Hunk just gave up on him, but the last thing he wanted to see was the girl he liked talk to someone as rude and mean as him. But he couldn't do much.

"Hunk, concentrate on your test." Shiro said, looking at him.
Hunk nodded and huffed to himself silently, before he started to look at his test again.
When he raised his head once more it was because Lance was calling him.
"Look." He said as he mentioned Hunk to look at Pidge, still writing on the paper she had on her desk. "What, she's just writing." Hunk replied.
"Hunk, she has finished her own test twenty minutes ago!" Lance whispered. "That test is not hers."
"So you mean that-"
"That she's doing someone else's work!" He completed the sentence with a hint of anger in his voice. Keith, who was the only one to hear their conversation, looked at Pidge and sighed. "Guys, we'll be talking to her, later." Lance said. Keith nodded, so did Hunk, and then, after ten more minutes the time was up.