Chapter I

"Lance, hey. You have to get ready, or you'll end up being late on your first day of school."

The tired boy huffed and got under the blanket, rubbing his tired face against it annoyingly. One of his siblings took his pillow and threw it at him twice.

"Get up you lazy! You look like an eight year old!" She giggled softly.
"Shut up Veronica you're annoying!"
He laughed and sat up on the bed, starting to rub his eyes as he yawned.

"Good Morning," She smiled and patted his shoulder gently. "We're all waiting for you to come and have breakfast with us or you can stay here and eat nothing while your siblings eat your cereals instead of you."

As soon as he heard that sentence he jumped off his bed and ran in the kitchen as fast as possible, Veronica giggled and ran after him.

"Nobody can eat MY cereals!"
The young guy yelled as he ran through the kitchen and sat next to his family with a huge smile on his face.

"Morning Lance, sweetheart." His Grandma chuckled and smiled kindly at him, then looked at her daughter, Lance's Mother.

"I told you to set up the alarm yesterday didn't I?" She was meant to be mad at him but she couldn't resist those angels eyes he had in situations like those.

"Ugh, you know I can't help but chuckle when you make that puppy face... don't you?"
"Love you, Mum." He smiled brightly, so did his Mother.
"Love you too, Honey." She smiled back and looked at her husband who couldn't help but smile as well.

"Your smile is contagious, Son."
"My family gives me the reasons to smile," He sighed happily. "You all mean so much to me."
"We love you so much brother." Marco, another brother of his jumped on him and hugged him tight.
"Yo también, my querido. (me too, my darling)"

"Come on now, eat fast and get ready for school." His Mum giggled softly.
"Right away!" Lance laughed and as soon as he finished eating, he was already ready to go to school.

"¡Los amo a todos! (I love you all)"
"Don't forget your books, uh!" Veronica yelled and chuckled.
He gave his family a goodbye hug and closed the door after him.

-

"Pidge..." A sweet voice was heard.
"Pidge..."
"Pidge! Get up!"
"WHAT!" Pidge yelled as she sat up with her eyes still closed, cross-legged.
"It's our first day of school!"
"First of all don't call me Pidge," The girl yawned. "Second, don't yell at me while I'm still sleeping, I got scared idiota (idiot)!"
"Haha, sorry Katie, I couldn't help it." Her big brother winked.
"I saw, Matt." She smiled kindly as she rubbed her eyes and he hugged her.

"Mom and dad are waiting for us to get down in the kitchen so we would have breakfast together before we go." Matt said in a soft voice and helped his little sister to get up from her bed.

The two siblings soon were sat with their parents and had breakfast happily.
"Have you slept well, darling?" Her Mother's voice was warm and soft.
"Yeah, but I'm nervous about going to a new school..."
"Don't worry, Katie. I bet you'll be as good as your big brother, because you two are the most intelligent son and daughter your Mum and I could've had." Sam, her dad, smiled at her.

"You always make me feel like I'm brave enough to do anything... You're amazing, dad." A huge smile made its way on Pidge's face as she hugged her dad.

"Come on now, get ready to go," her Mother smiled. "And always be proud of yourself Katie." She paused when Katie and Matt were in front of the door. "Take care of her, Son." Their Father said as he put his right hand on his son's shoulder.