Chapter #11. Should We Talk About The Kiss?

"Okay Sammy, so it's obviously Ruby, it's gotta be. She was jealous of our friendship and she is visibly jealous of any person who talks to or about Lucifer."

"Okay, So should we talk to her or just try to make certain that's it's her and not Jess or Asmodeus?"

"Well I know that Jess was upset but did she ever find out why you broke up with her?" Sam shook his head. "Well then I doubt it's her and Asmodeus is a coward, I doubt he has the guts to do this"

~~~

Gabriel and Sam had been working non stop on finding out who this secret trickster was, they had been working so much that when Ruby said this next thing the two of them nearly had a heart attack.

"Are you seriously accusing me of pranking you, pranks are for kids, You two are kids. God, you guys have some nerve coming here and saying this to me after I saw you guys kissing the night we broke up Sam."

Gabriel and Sam's jaws dropped, a blush spread across their cheeks, eyes widened.

"W-wh-what?" Gabriel stuttered out.

"I think you two heard me perfectly."

"B-but h-h-how-how?" Sam still with his jaw on the floor, he was visibly shaking.

"I didn't see anything Rapunzel" Ruby looked at Sam which a look of accomplishment on her face. "I just figured since Shortie over here has a massive crush on you and I knew that if we broke up you would get drunk and I knew that it would lead to this. I didn't see you guys kiss but now I know you did."

"No we didn't. You're crazy."

"I think it's a little too late to deny what obviously happened" Ruby flipped her hair and walked off.

"What just happened?"

"Do you remember what happened Sam?"

"What?"

Gabriel had a look of betrayal on his face, he looked devastated. "Do you remember what happened between us Samantha?" Gabriel clenched his jaw.

"Yes. I do remem-" Sam couldn't even get through the sentence before Gabriel ran past him with noticeable tears in his eyes.

Damn it why didn't I just tell him myself? Sam thought to himself.

~~~

*DING DONG*

"GABRIEL GET THE DAMN DOOR!"

"Lucifer don't swear in my household"

"Sorry, God"

Gabriel quickly ran down the stairs, his eyes were puffy, his nose was red and his cheeks stained with tears. He opened the door and quickly slammed it shut again when he saw it was Sam.

"Gabriel, what the hell i thought you were going to get the door?" Lucifer got up from the couch and went to the door. "What are you doing here Sam?"

"I was umm.. looking to talk to Gabriel."

"Well you can't. He told me what happened, you played with his feelings"

"Well he didn't tell me either!"

"Go up and talk to him but if he asks say that Chuck let him in so I don't get pranked later" Lucifer whispered to Sam.

"Okay.. I'm sorry"

Sam went up to Gabriel's room opened the door and saw the unexpected...

Okay so I know that I was suppose to upload twice yesterday but then I was kind of roped into a family thing and I didn't get to posting in time. The next chapter will be up soon. Thank you for putting up with the inconsistency and the horrible writing.